GFX Request Thumbnails

SesanTheDesigner

Rising User
May 1, 2017
YouTube
MeatlesssBacon
Hi there!

I am a young social media entrepreneur. For four years, I have taught myself to understand various concepts of YouTube video editing and graphic design. I have become extremely proficient in computer editing software such as Adobe Photoshop CC, After Effects CC, Final Cut Pro X, iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro and much more.

Currently, I am the lead editor, designer and producer for the YouTube channel MeatlessBacon, which is currently close to approaching 8,000 followers and almost a total of 100,000 views. I encourage you to check out my YouTube channel (MeatlessBacon) to get a general sense of my portfolio and my portfolio.

While being able to make effective and eye-catching designs, my several years of experience growing a YouTube channel can also work as a service to you. I understand the correlation between effective designs and increasing your views. I can definetely help you grow your YouTube Channel.

Please contact me when you can. Thank you

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Thanks for replying I will have a look at your channel and will let u know if we can set up a partnership
I would love to help you out!

Im one of the most known gfx here in freedom.

Make sure to click on the links below

(Before i forget, i dont do gfx for free anymore)