Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Your banner looks good! But the social media parts look a little too all over the place. Having them in a nice line at the bottom would look better. Also your channel trailer is 5 years old! Make a new one, so new viewers can see the channel is constantly updated rather that dated. Also move your playlists further up so new viewers can see all the content you post as it seems you are quite varied.

RoyJohnson49

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
YouTube
TheCineLunatic
First off, really cool trailer. Snappy and energetic. Nice use of work, even with the simpliest white text over black background.

Looking at some of your videos. I think you have some good sound quality. Some of the graphics on the video is alright and the intro is short and sweet. The way you overlay the music is not too distracting.

I like the header graphics you use and like you use different colors for different news segments. I will say if you could try to not have just one static image throughout the video. But maybe, show different images during different parts and use some flashy effects to make it interesting. But I see a lot of potential in this.