Service Banner Design Services

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Can the character have a pose and in the bottom picture be bigger please and then its good and can u make me a profile picture for youtube and twitch?

Here's the changes you asked for. As for the avatar, could you let me know what you would want please?

You can see a preview of the Youtube banner on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYz9J3EeKDvKBTn6gxtqsog

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I got you

um......could you answer to my update to your banner​

I'm really interested and willing to do whatever you need to help and more than willing to pay, maybe something ARROWVERSE related if possible.

Yes, I can probably come up with something for you. I'll have something ready for you tomorrow​

Victor Thomas

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2017
YouTube
Well, hello again. Here's what I made so far. Do you want your channel name in it or anything? if so can you provide reply with what you'd want. Here's what it looks like anyway

You can also currently view it on the services channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYz9J3EeKDvKBTn6gxtqsog

Looks pretty darn good, only thing is so far(viewing on mobile device) they're to far off in the corner all I see is Oliver's bow but nice though. By any chance could we get Reverse Flash in there? Otherwise looks great bud n yes my name is always nice lol

dakotaplays stuff

Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
um......could you answer to my update to your banner​

Yes, I can probably come up with something for you. I'll have something ready for you tomorrow​
So i want for my profile picture i wnat my skin and my bame DakotaplayYT... The skin for the mc character WildX

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Looks pretty darn good, only thing is so far(viewing on mobile device) they're to far off in the corner all I see is Oliver's bow but nice though. By any chance could we get Reverse Flash in there? Otherwise looks great bud n yes my name is always nice lol

Okay, no worries, I've added your name to the banner and move the right side character in a bit more as well as added some structure to the banner in TV view. Here is the new version:

You can see it live once again on the services channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYz9J3EeKDvKBTn6gxtqsog
So i want for my profile picture i wnat my skin and my bame DakotaplayYT... The skin for the mc character WildX

Um...thats not that clear, do you want your skin or the skin of "WildX" in the avatar, or both? also long text in a avatar is bad. would initials do?

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Love it, one last request, can we replace my government name and pur Bigvic5bn PLEASE??? PRETTY PLZ

No worries, here's the edit:

If your all happy with the banner then I ask you do one of the following to get your banner:
Transfer 25 forum credits and get the banner with a small watermark in the bottom right (only visible in TV view)
or
Transfer 50 forum credits and get the banner with no water marks.

Once I have the credits I'll PM you a link to download you banner.

Victor Thomas

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2017
YouTube
No worries, here's the edit:

If your all happy with the banner then I ask you do one of the following to get your banner:
Transfer 25 forum credits and get the banner with a small watermark in the bottom right (only visible in TV view)
or
Transfer 50 forum credits and get the banner with no water marks.

Once I have the credits I'll PM you a link to download you banner.
lol how do I transfer?

dakotaplays stuff

Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
I want the WildX skin but the initials will be fine for the avatar[DOUBLEPOST=1495220542][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay, no worries, I've added your name to the banner and move the right side character in a bit more as well as added some structure to the banner in TV view. Here is the new version:

You can see it live once again on the services channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYz9J3EeKDvKBTn6gxtqsog

Um...thats not that clear, do you want your skin or the skin of "WildX" in the avatar, or both? also long text in a avatar is bad. would initials do?

Initials is fine and i want the skin of WildX or both of then which ever looks better

Last edited:

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
You should have them now

Yes I have them, sorry for the delay, I was out at a Games Expo run by the people on the 2 year course I was on last year. Just went to say hi and check up on how the games were coming along from this year. I've sent you a PM with the download link now.
I want the WildX skin but the initials will be fine for the avatar[DOUBLEPOST=1495220542][/DOUBLEPOST]
Initials is fine and i want the skin of WildX or both of then which ever looks better

Okay, I'll get to work on that tomorrow, its a bit late for me to do it now :)

Victor Thomas

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2017
YouTube
Yes I have them, sorry for the delay, I was out at a Games Expo run by the people on the 2 year course I was on last year. Just went to say hi and check up on how the games were coming along from this year. I've sent you a PM with the download link now.

Okay, I'll get to work on that tomorrow, its a bit late for me to do it now :)
Thanks a ton

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Thanks a ton

No problem :)

Sorry for the delay on this, My PC has had some issues this morning :(. its seems to be all fine now. This is probably the best I can come up with using a Minecraft skin as a avatar, with text on it. Let me know what you think or if you want any changes to it.

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube