Entertainment Hello Everyone

Victor Thomas

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2017
YouTube
Hey everyone I'm new to Freedom my name is Victor.

My youtube channel contains content and commentary on multiple tv shows from The Flash, Arrow DBS and more. It also includes video gaming as when I have time I'll be going back to doing walkthroughs.

I'm from Wisconsin born and raised, Milwaukee,WI to exact.

I'm a postal worker, no I'm not crazy lol.

I've went to school to for video game design and also enjoy playing betas first lol. I'm currently 29 yrs old. Not sure which one I fall under since I do entertainment and gaming.

How did I come across youtube, well yrs ago I was playing God of War and just for a friend mentioned that I should upload the video. The next day I received an email from them inquiring about revenue sharing and it's something I love doing so why not stick with it. I try to upload at least once a twice a day.

P.S. I really need help with a ARROWVERSE related banner. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Victor & welcome to the Freedom forums. I liked the idea of your channel. It would be nice for your videos to not have watermarks in the corners of them though. You could get editing software like Hitfilm 4 express which is free and can probably do everything you'll need. As for needing help with a banner, I suggest posting about needing one in the requests/offers section of the forums, people also offer their services there for stuff like this. If you need any help around the forums don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

Victor Thomas

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2017
YouTube
Thanks a ton, I really appreciate your help, where is that accessible at?
[DOUBLEPOST=1495109554][/DOUBLEPOST]Sometimes I'm on the go and use my cellphone hence the watermark from the app. Any android suggestions?