Subscriber Milestone Just hit 16 Subs!

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
Congrats man. I've recently hit 16 subs too. I've just had a look at your channel. I liked your gameplay on Disgaea. That game looks like a game I would enjoy. I've subbed to your channel. Keep it up bro.

Reactions: NuziGames

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching 16 subscribers on your channel, its really nice to be able to celebrate achievements with other Freedom forum users. Please try and bear in mind we encourage users to post celebration threads once they have hit 'reasonable' milestones such as 10 / 20 / 30 etc and not to do these for 'random increments' such as 16 / 24/ 32 etc, as outlined in the milestones / achievement rules.

NuziGames

Rising User
May 6, 2017
North Carolina
plus.google.com
YouTube
Congrats man. I've recently hit 16 subs too. I've just had a look at your channel. I liked your gameplay on Disgaea. That game looks like a game I would enjoy. I've subbed to your channel. Keep it up bro.
Thank you for the support, and you should give it a shot. Might want to start with the first game? But the second one is just my favorite :)[DOUBLEPOST=1494740238][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on reaching 16 subscribers on your channel, its really nice to be able to celebrate achievements with other Freedom forum users. Please try and bear in mind we encourage users to post celebration threads once they have hit 'reasonable' milestones such as 10 / 20 / 30 etc and not to do these for 'random increments' such as 16 / 24/ 32 etc, as outlined in the milestones / achievement rules.
I'm sorry about that, it was just my first goal and I was just happy to get past it. I'll be better about how I post next time, once again my bad!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you for the support, and you should give it a shot. Might want to start with the first game? But the second one is just my favorite :)[DOUBLEPOST=1494740238][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry about that, it was just my first goal and I was just happy to get past it. I'll be better about how I post next time, once again my bad!
No worries please don't think I was having a go, just trying to alert you to what we tend to expect from the forum users. At the end of the day if its your first milestone we want to help celebrate it with you no matter what it is :)