Gaming NEW* GAMING CHANNEL: TOPS, TUTORIALS, GAMEPLAYS

iLoveB1rds

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2016
YouTube
I'm a 16 years old guy who loves Gaming and Anime... i am playing every day video games, so i opened this channel to share my best gaming moments and my opinions. I don't have so many subscribers, but i want to grow with this Channel as much as i can. Check my Channel and tell me if i am good in what i'm doing, also you can give me some tips if you are a Youtuber. Thanks for reading and don't forget to Subscribe!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello & welcome to the Freedom forums. I would take a look at your channel if you'd got you channel sub box right (thats what the red Error! is). Its a simple fix, just do the following: hover over your name in the top right, a drop down menu should appear. from there select "Personal Details". A new page will load, from there scroll down to the Youtube channel box and edit it to have just the end of your channel link (so the bit after /channel/....) like so

Then just save the changes. Done :). The sub box will appear after all your forum messages and allow people to get to your channel if they are interested. I hope to see you around on the forums, If yo need any help, don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section of the forums.​