Music Introducing

Jonkie

New User
Mar 21, 2017
Hello Freedom family my name is David Soekana, I'm a songwriter, Guitar player, Animator and Art painter. First 3 years ago I've put my song and guitar solo's on youtube and had a lot of views for my song. Then I saw a video how to joint Freedom thanks to George. It took a while before my channel was verified. Now I'm family for 3 month ago. This is my first post so you will know me better.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Welcome to the community :)
Great to see new artists joining us. Nice to see we also meet new people with musical interests, that actually a bit rare here if you ask me.
Personally, I play guitar and write a few songs myself every now and then :)

Anyway. Welcome to Freedom :)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hello Freedom family my name is David Soekana, I'm a songwriter, Guitar player, Animator and Art painter. First 3 years ago I've put my song and guitar solo's on youtube and had a lot of views for my song. Then I saw a video how to joint Freedom thanks to George. It took a while before my channel was verified. Now I'm family for 3 month ago. This is my first post so you will know me better.
Welcome to freedom!

Jonkie

New User
Mar 21, 2017
Great to see new artists joining us. Nice to see we also meet new people with musical interests, that actually a bit rare here if you ask me.

Thanks Alex nice to hear you're the first!![DOUBLEPOST=1493669188][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks LifelessDane I will look to your Channel !!