YouTube Calling all singers! Could you be touring with Demi Lovato?

U

User.123120

Hello, all!

dims.jpg

So Youtube is looking for their next singing star and they're asking Ludacris and Ryan Seacrest to help it happen! BEST. COVER. EVER.
Grab your microphone cause you could be going pro sometime soon!

Artists that have already signed up for the show include the Backstreet Boys, Demi Lovato, Jason Derulo and Charlie Puth, although the company hasn't announced a launch date for the series. More musicians are set to be announced in the coming weeks.

But before you go and jump in, there are a few things to know first!
I want to submit! What song should I cover?
You can only submit a cover of our featured songs to be eligible for the show. These songs are: “Trumpets” by Jason Derulo, “As Long As You Love Me” by the Backstreet Boys, or “Confident” by Demi Lovato. Feel free to cover all of the artists featured songs if you like! More artists and songs to come!

Can I audition if I’m under 13?

No, sorry - in order to audition you must be at least thirteen years of age by June 1, 2017.

I’m part of a Multi-Channel Network or record label, can I submit?
Yes! But make sure you’re able to grant rights to your submission video (including your performance and appearance) free of charge and without any restrictions. Also, make sure your upload to your channel complies with the terms of your deal with your record label or MCN and Google. See the submission rules and eligibility requirements for details.

I’m ready to film my cover! Can I upload a Facebook or Twitter link to my cover video?
No, you must submit a YouTube link for Best.Cover.Ever. Don’t worry – making an account is easy!

h

This is going to be fun! #BestCoverEver is a brand-new show, exclusively on YouTube that helps connect us with our fans! All you have to do is record your cover and submit before May 19th for the opportunity to perform WITH US. Check out http://www.TheBestCoverEver.com for more info!

Good luck and let us know if you've entered! :D

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
I wish there was a LOVE button for this post!!! Although I won't be submitting a cover song, I'm super pumped for this show and love the fact that it is even a thing! I had no idea about it previously. Thanks, Jord, for sharing this!! Hope you don't mind if I put this in the newsletter too! :D

Reactions: User.123120
U

User.123120

I wish there was a LOVE button for this post!!! Although I won't be submitting a cover song, I'm super pumped for this show and love the fact that it is even a thing! I had no idea about it previously. Thanks, Jord, for sharing this!! Hope you don't mind if I put this in the newsletter too! :D
Carry on! But i get the extra cookies ;D