Beam Team

Game Over 2

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2015
Troy, Mo
YouTube
so if you have not heard of beam i made a video you can find here. What is beam? In short it is a live streaming platform. they are pushing FTL it is a brand new streaming protocol that allows for sub-second video latency when streaming. meaning it has pretty much no delay in your stream. Now on beam there are teams. Yes you are right MGN has a team on there. MGNLIVE is the offical mgn team on beam. that is open to all mgn/freedom partners. Do you stream to beam? want to be apart of the team just head on over and click join or you can just post your name in this thread and i will send you an invite. Happy streaming.

Deadman

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Did you just make that yourself and call it official or did they actually hire you.
You shouldn't be calling stuff official unless it's actually 'official' if you just made it yourself then it would be a 'fan' one.
Anyways. Good luck. :)

Game Over 2

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2015
Troy, Mo
YouTube
Did you just make that yourself and call it official or did they actually hire you.
You shouldn't be calling stuff official unless it's actually 'official' if you just made it yourself then it would be a 'fan' one.
Anyways. Good luck. :)
Very good point. But no it's official my name is deadman and I am a Community team member over on mgn. With permission from lay to make the team. But no the team was made a while ago but waited for the video to go live on Mgn YouTube channel

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Very good point. But no it's official my name is deadman and I am a Community team member over on mgn. With permission from lay to make the team. But no the team was made a while ago but waited for the video to go live on Mgn YouTube channel

Cool! Just thought I'd give you a heads up as I haven't spoken to you much before!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
It's been a while since I've seen the site, looks like they were finally able to crack 1000 consistent viewers across the site. Although, like any other streaming site, the odds of you gaining an audience are minimal for obvious reasons, see the "Minecraft" section with just under 1000 views.

There is 185 actively streaming channels that are online RIGHT NOW that have a fantastic 0 viewers watching, not even themselves are poking at their own stream to make sure it's working. Then there's 55 channels that have at least 1 viewer, considering most 1-viewer channels are people watching themselves. 31 of those channels are 1-viewer, so there's ~20 channels that have any audience whatsoever, which nets to about a 10% chance that you get an audience at all. Which isn't really the odds I'd want to roll with.

Last edited:

iPIxelDot

Freedom! Member
I checked it out after Xbox adopted their app into their consoles. I actually like it! Much cleaner and has a lot of the typical features most twitch streamers use anyway, such as a bot, polls, and even giveaways. I especially like the idea of "the more you do on the site, the more you earn" type of thing, as some advanced features can only be unlocked by paying or by how active you are on the site. It's an awesome concept. I have actually dropped HitBox so I can pick it up (I was barely using HitBox anyway and very little of my fans actually use it either).