Not open for further replies.

sarah mohamed

Rising User
Aug 26, 2016
hi today i see in my freedom
bad review
Unlink Reason
i want to know why you do that to me
i do not have Any violation of YouTube regarding copyright and you have taken an arbitrary decision
Neither of you solves my problem and gives no convincing reason about this procedure
I have more than 20 days
Unresolved problem and reply will be neglected and do not get a quick response Is this reasonable by a company like freedom

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey,

Sorry this has happened to you, there's recently been quite a few channels unlinked from the network. If you haven't already, email [email protected] with the following information (If you have already sent an E-mail add this in case it isn't in there yet to get a reply faster):
Then wait for a reply and don't write more emails as that will push you back in the queue.

Reactions: sarah mohamed
Upvote 0

sarah mohamed

Rising User
Aug 26, 2016
thank you for replying
All these things I did and sent all the necessary and problematic
But there is a delay in the response and when there is no help or even convincing reason to separate the channel
Every day send a detailed message but unfortunately no solution
The problem of about 20 days

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
thank you for replying
All these things I did and sent all the necessary and problematic
But there is a delay in the response and when there is no help or even convincing reason to separate the channel
Every day send a detailed message but unfortunately no solution
The problem of about 20 days
Mind giving us a ticket ID so someone like @zeke morgan can forward it?

Reactions: sarah mohamed
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm really sorry that you haven't been given any kind of help or support regarding your tickets Sarah. I have passed this onto a support member I know, who usually responds back to me within 24 hours, though I can't promise anything I hope that they can at least respond to you during this time and / or get the issue resolved for you

Upvote 0

sarah mohamed

Rising User
Aug 26, 2016
I'm really sorry that you haven't been given any kind of help or support regarding your tickets Sarah. I have passed this onto a support member I know, who usually responds back to me within 24 hours, though I can't promise anything I hope that they can at least respond to you during this time and / or get the issue resolved for you
Thank you and wish it
I feel frustrated by this thing
I feel humiliated because I was thrown in this arbitrary way and have no convincing reason
I have not taken any Infraction from YouTube
regards
sarah

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
Hey @sarah mohamed

I'm Chicco from Freedom! Support. I already replied to your ticket. I provided some instructions. Don't worry as I will be handling this one for you. Once there is a reply from the email I've sent, I will be notified so that I can respond immediately.

I apologize again for the delay in response as we have a lot of tickets/emails in our queue right now and we're trying our very best to answer all of them in a timely manner.

Thank you for understanding.

Upvote 0

sarah mohamed

Rising User
Aug 26, 2016
Hey @sarah mohamed

I'm Chicco from Freedom! Support. I already replied to your ticket. I provided some instructions. Don't worry as I will be handling this one for you. Once there is a reply from the email I've sent, I will be notified so that I can respond immediately.

I apologize again for the delay in response as we have a lot of tickets/emails in our queue right now and we're trying our very best to answer all of them in a timely manner.

thank you for replying
I've sent all the information there on the ticket page today .ID #253253

ID #253253
regards
sarah[DOUBLEPOST=1493455636][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey @sarah mohamed

hi
i delete all the video have copyright/spam and now my channel is ok
you will invite my channel to the Freedom! my Id #253253

Regards
satah[DOUBLEPOST=1493631639][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey @sarah mohamed

There is still no reply to Id #253253
I've deleted some videos and the rest is me from my editor

Last edited:
Reactions: Chicco Torres
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.