1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

My Thoughts On : The Last of Us Remastered (2014)

My Thoughts On : The Last of Us Remastered (2014)
tavobromero likes this.
  1. tavobromero
    wooooooooow cool men
    Aug 20, 2017
  2. Trevor Ozoga
    Awesome video, wish I could play it but I don't have a PS3 or PS4. Maybe someday I will get to play it.
    Jul 24, 2017
  3. zeke morgan
    Well I definitively recommend it, the story is compelling, the setting is majestic and you really feel for each and everyone of the characters you interact with. I've had the game since I had my PS4 and only got around to playing it recently, as the ending had been spoiled for me, but it was worth the anticipation
    Jul 20, 2017
  4. Dev_J
    This is one of those games I've always wanted to play, but simply couldn't because it was an exclusive. They really missed out on getting a lot more money by doing so. One day I may get a cheap broken console to play it on but until then it remains a game I haven't played :(.
    Jul 20, 2017
    1. There are currently no users chatting.

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.

There are currently no users chatting.
    Chat [0]