Entertainment FireRam Introduction

FireRamYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
Glasgow
YouTube
FireRamYT
Hi all My Real name is Derek McDougall but prefer to get called Del or my old DJ Name DelMac, my YouTube name is FireRam, this name came about due to my star sign Aries with that being a Fire sign and obviously Ram for Aries.

I am in a small town about 12 Miles from Glasgow.
Well am an old git lol Just about to turn 35

How did you find Freedom? I found it on YouTube.
What made you join our forums? Became a Freedom Partner.
What are your hobbies? Vintage and Classic Car Enthusiast, Gamer and Geek yes i love building my own websites & building gaming PC's repairing and upgrading Gaming PC's too.
What is your favourite food? Pasta
Why did you start YouTube? Because i like working with video editing software and love YouTube so thought why not start my own channel.
What is your biggest dream? To be the next Jacksepticeye,
What kind of channel do you run?: Mixed so would have to say Entertainment as i do gaming videos, information on British vintage & classic cars, reaction videos.
How frequently do you upload?: Daily.

FireRamYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
Glasgow
YouTube
FireRamYT
Aye really good, been away from my channel for a we while cos of personal reasons and also being busy with work and stuff but got some time on my hands now so back uploading videos daily.

FireRamYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
Glasgow
YouTube
FireRamYT
wow that's really good my Baby AJ funny moments No.1 video has the most views with just over 3,100 but still only have 12 or 13 subs but think am going to head over to the promote section.[DOUBLEPOST=1490881294][/DOUBLEPOST]Mr Grim do you fancy doing a Playlist for Playlist Collaboration?

FireRamYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
Glasgow
YouTube
FireRamYT
Yeah what sort of games do you play and what platform
Am usaly PC Games am big fan of Simulation games but also have an Xbox One as well with Forza 6 ,Forza Horizon 2, also have EA Acsses for Xbox so can Battelfeild one, FIFA ect ect, also have GTA 5 on Xbox One, Have hacking Simulation Games and Steam on the PC

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
HEY DUDE :D

welcome to the freedom community, and i have to say that coming in with a daily uploading schedule make me want to give you the loudest applause ever because that really shows that you are enthusiastic and optimistic about your content that you are willing to offer :D plus your favorite food is Pasta, so that also shows that you have taste :p #JK

Anyways, i wish you the best of luck, and hope you really pull a success, but just never give up and keep on developing!

FireRamYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
Glasgow
YouTube
FireRamYT
Well that is what it is all about just like running a business, just need to flow more with the talk on the commentary on my gaming videos, i thought i would be quite good at it being an ex DJ lol, Thanks for your feed back checked out your channel looks really good.

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Well that is what it is all about just like running a business, just need to flow more with the talk on the commentary on my gaming videos, i thought i would be quite good at it being an ex DJ lol, Thanks for your feed back checked out your channel looks really good.

thanks dude :D, and it is really actually simple because you are talking to a camera until you upload it, so why to be shy of a camera #LOL , so yeah best of like to you FireRam, and really hope that we could see you up there :D

FireRamYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
Glasgow
YouTube
FireRamYT
Me too i would love to be the next Jacksepticeye, but don't think i will get 15 Million Subs though cos am just about to turn 35 but then again you never know.

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Me too i would love to be the next Jacksepticeye, but don't think i will get 15 Million Subs though cos am just about to turn 35 but then again you never know.

never say never man, 35 or 35,000 just WORK HARD , and you will be there with time. i am just sure of it, keep the ambition going and always learn from JackSepticEye because he just keeps on developing non-stop, so its great that you look up to him!

FireRamYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
Glasgow
YouTube
FireRamYT
It was him that inspired me to do this i have a video on my channel that explains that though a poem i wrote. Yes i also like writing poems, articles & songs too so may feature some of those on my channel.

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
It was him that inspired me to do this i have a video on my channel that explains that though a poem i wrote. Yes i also like writing poems, articles & songs too so may feature some of those on my channel.

then i think that you choose the right inspiration because his overall video always get me to say WOW!! , and i always try to get the same quality as his Facecam + Audio which i am working on now

Anyways, yeah dude sure thing you can do those, but make sure you do em good and with quality!

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
I would love to set up a YouTube team like Squid & Weazy. They are my favorite youtubers at the moment.

i actually don't know these guys #LOL

for me my favorite YouTuber is KSI or the Sidemen In general, they are just in-Sync , and they always bring up something that will make you laugh, especially their dead by daylight collabs!