Community Hey I am Victoria

Victoria James

New User
Freedom! Member
Hey Everyone I am new here just got accepted today!!!! My name is Victoria and I am 27 years old and I have a amazing 6 year old son. I just started a Youtube channel I have some Videos up now but i am planning on streaming alot of GamesPlay of games I love,Events I got to and some of my Dj Mixes as well. I am so excited to grow and learn from everyone here at Freedom.

Reactions: Alex Florent

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey Victoria :D

Welcome to freedom, and i have to say that i love the motivation that you are into right now because that actually will give you a huge push toward your goal, but VICTORIA CMON add a sub button so that we can see what you can offer, and we may also help you with things here and there :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU :D never give up, keep on developing, and you will be there :D

Reactions: Victoria James

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Everyone I am new here just got accepted today!!!! My name is Victoria and I am 27 years old and I have a amazing 6 year old son. I just started a Youtube channel I have some Videos up now but i am planning on streaming alot of GamesPlay of games I love,Events I got to and some of my Dj Mixes as well. I am so excited to grow and learn from everyone here at Freedom.
What kind of games are you looking to play? I hope that you can grow and learn from everyone else as well ^^

Victoria James

New User
Freedom! Member
What kind of games are you looking to play? I hope that you can grow and learn from everyone else as well ^^

Well right now Iam Streaming Until Dawn and when the new Crash game comes out i will be streaming that also . I will also be streaming dance events or any events i go to and also I am going to do a segment called VickySmallz Friday Mix since I Dj as well. I am trying to be as diverse on my channel as possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1490965919][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just put all of my Subs thanks for that advice :)[DOUBLEPOST=1490965992][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Victoria :D

Welcome to freedom, and i have to say that i love the motivation that you are into right now because that actually will give you a huge push toward your goal, but VICTORIA CMON add a sub button so that we can see what you can offer, and we may also help you with things here and there :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU :D never give up, keep on developing, and you will be there :D
I Just updated my sub button thanks for that advice :)

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well right now Iam Streaming Until Dawn and when the new Crash game comes out i will be streaming that also . I will also be streaming dance events or any events i go to and also I am going to do a segment called VickySmallz Friday Mix since I Dj as well. I am trying to be as diverse on my channel as possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1490965919][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just put all of my Subs thanks for that advice :)[DOUBLEPOST=1490965992][/DOUBLEPOST]
I Just updated my sub button thanks for that advice :)
Sounds like a lot of fun. I can't dance in the slightest, hah.

Reactions: Victoria James

Victoria James

New User
Freedom! Member
Very cool. Good luck with the channel. What kind of games do you usually play? o_O Actually saw you answered that. Very excited for the Crash game myself. (y) (Y)
I am so excited for Crash Iam going to live stream it with my son when it comes out[DOUBLEPOST=1491160183][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds like a lot of fun. I can't dance in the slightest, hah.
Everyone can dance lol