Review4Review Review For Review

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
if anybody can just go look at\t my channel and go watch some of my videos not the giveaway ones tho and tell me what you like and don't like about my channel I will do the same so we can both improve at the same I got nothing better to do so for a few days ill do this thanks in advance for anybody that reviews and helps my channel out

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
if anybody can just go look at\t my channel and go watch some of my videos not the giveaway ones tho and tell me what you like and don't like about my channel I will do the same so we can both improve at the same I got nothing better to do so for a few days ill do this thanks in advance for anybody that reviews and helps my channel out
Well I like the Jim Shady videos they are actually really funny. I'm not a big Madden fan but it would seem that you know what your doing with them. That being said it seems like you have almost too much variety going on with content, almost like you don't know what it is you wanna do. Overall though I would say all your missing is something that stamps your name to the content. Intros or outros help with that.

Now if you still got a moment I would appreciate some feed back for a few of my videos. I do lets plays, montages, and I recently started a review series.

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
kk thx for the review the first thing I notice is when I click on your channel it was very well organized which shows you take time which I like the thing that you showed improve is your logo your banner isn't that bad but your logo could just use a better font and bigger lettering your I am bread video fair review video was very entertaining you seemed energetic in it and not just monotone your newest video I'm not a fan of those type of videos but it took you a awhile to get into it and ik you recorded it same day as you said and you just didn't seem into the video it seemed like you just wanted to get tht one out but over your off to a good start on the channel also nice thumbnails[DOUBLEPOST=1490913305][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I like the Jim Shady videos they are actually really funny. I'm not a big Madden fan but it would seem that you know what your doing with them. That being said it seems like you have almost too much variety going on with content, almost like you don't know what it is you wanna do. Overall though I would say all your missing is something that stamps your name to the content. Intros or outros help with that.

Now if you still got a moment I would appreciate some feed back for a few of my videos. I do lets plays, montages, and I recently started a review series.

Last edited:

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
Good to know. The funny thing is I didn't make my banner my friend Scrub Lord made it one day in class and since I didn't have one I put it to good use. As for todays video yeah I try to have a daily upload on the lets plays but my schedule has been such a **** show that I haven't had time to do an energetic sesh but I needed to get one out. The others that I recorded today were much more upbeat though.