Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Hey
So i have decided to do some channel reviews.
To get a review follow the stop below.

Steps to get a review:
1. Link your video or channel in a "Reply" Down Below

2. Under your video or channel fill out this forum.

What Do you want reviewed: (Video or Channel)
What is your goal with your channel: (I want to surpass 100 subscribers)
3. Add a little burb of what you want help on, its best for me to base my review off what you want to know!

I will Give a quick review of your channel and video, things you can improve on. Then Rate your Video / Channel out of 10!

After your review if you don't mind checking out my channel it would be greatly appreciated!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Why not get the ball rolling with me :) - my channel can be found via my signature below as for the review, is it possible to have an overall channel review if possible? My main goal isn't a subscriber or views goal its just to make the content I do entertaining and enjoyable as possible for viewers.

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Why not get the ball rolling with me :) - my channel can be found via my signature below as for the review, is it possible to have an overall channel review if possible? My main goal isn't a subscriber or views goal its just to make the content I do entertaining and enjoyable as possible for viewers.
1. Channel Overview
Great Channel overview. What i mean is alot of smaller channels don't have their channel setup to their full potential. Meaning a channel trailer, banner and avatar. (Sometime even playlists under your trailer) As soon as i went onto your channel you had a nice avatar that looked professional and clean, the banner wasn't bad, it is great, you tell when you upload, and whats you channel is about. Other than that it looked really nice and had a great first impression!

2. Channel Trailer

You dont really have a "Channel Trailer", but instead you put one of your vieos as your tailer. A channel trailer is there to show new people on your channel, what you do. Meaby put some clips of your gaming, and tell who you are.

3. More Comments
As you mentioned above you wants to make your videos enjoyable for viewers. My advice is sound more entuciastic, sound like you love what you are doing ;)

4. Rate
I'm going to rate your channel a 7/10. I think you could work a little bit more on your enthusiasm
. Other than that i think its a great channel! Remember this is to help you!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
T
1. Channel Overview
Great Channel overview. What i mean is alot of smaller channels don't have their channel setup to their full potential. Meaning a channel trailer, banner and avatar. (Sometime even playlists under your trailer) As soon as i went onto your channel you had a nice avatar that looked professional and clean, the banner wasn't bad, it is great, you tell when you upload, and whats you channel is about. Other than that it looked really nice and had a great first impression!

2. Channel Trailer

You dont really have a "Channel Trailer", but instead you put one of your vieos as your tailer. A channel trailer is there to show new people on your channel, what you do. Meaby put some clips of your gaming, and tell who you are.

3. More Comments
As you mentioned above you wants to make your videos enjoyable for viewers. My advice is sound more entuciastic, sound like you love what you are doing ;)

4. Rate
I'm going to rate your channel a 7/10. I think you could work a little bit more on your enthusiasm
. Other than that i think its a great channel! Remember this is to help you!
Thanks for the review @IDubHD , I have been meaning for a while to do a channel trailer I just can never decide what clips I want to use etc, also been trying to get things in that I do reviews etc. Might have to put that on the list to do when I overhaul my channel later in the year. I really do love what I do and am very glad and thankful you took some time to look at my channel and provide this feedback

Reactions: IDubHD

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I would love to be the second one to get a review!

- Channel is called MaskedWolves. You can either click on the blue text or my channel is below my signature.
- I really don't have anything particular for you to review so if possible I would like a more overall review. I would recommend watching this video, or this video though.
- As for a goal. I really don't have one. I just enjoy making montages so wherever that takes me I guess.

Thanks

Edit: Before you freak out about how bad my banner is, I was testing it out and lost my old banner. I am working it out though. so for right now my banner looks a little less crisp because it's not the right size.

Last edited:

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
I would love to be the second one to get a review!

- Channel is called MaskedWolves. You can either click on the blue text or my channel is below my signature.
- I really don't have anything particular for you to review so if possible I would like a more overall review. I would recommend watching this video, or this video though.
- As for a goal. I really don't have one. I just enjoy making montages so wherever that takes me I guess.

Thanks

Edit: Before you freak out about how bad my banner is, I was testing it out and lost my old banner. I am working it out though. so for right now my banner looks a little less crisp because it's not the right size.

1. Channel Overview

Amazing channel, it looks really awesome. The first thing i noticed when i came on your channel was, your banner (not that crisp) but still really nice and good looking. Your avatar/icon could meaby need some work, meaby make it more creative, right now it is a little to much plain and simple. But overall nice looking channel

2. Channel Trailer

3. More Comments

You didnt really have any goals for your channels, but your content are also really good, your sound is perfect and the gameplay is in good quality.

4. Rate

I'm going to rate your channel a 8/10. I think you could work a little bit more on your banner. Other than that i think its a great channel! Remember this is to help you!

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
1. Channel Overview

Amazing channel, it looks really awesome. The first thing i noticed when i came on your channel was, your banner (not that crisp) but still really nice and good looking. Your avatar/icon could meaby need some work, meaby make it more creative, right now it is a little to much plain and simple. But overall nice looking channel

2. Channel Trailer

3. More Comments

You didnt really have any goals for your channels, but your content are also really good, your sound is perfect and the gameplay is in good quality.

4. Rate

I'm going to rate your channel a 8/10. I think you could work a little bit more on your banner. Other than that i think its a great channel! Remember this is to help you!

Thank you! I appreciate the honesty. I do agree about the icon. I love it but It could use some detail.​

Deepankar singh

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2016
India
YouTube
Daxspin
Hello ,

I Would like to get the review on
Thumbnail
Commentary
Editing

And anything else that can help me to improve or my might be doing not good enough or wrong

As for Goal 1k subs my September this year(2017)

Advice on how I can increase interaction with views and any place that I can share to get more view and subscribers

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Hello ,

I Would like to get the review on
Thumbnail
Commentary
Editing

And anything else that can help me to improve or my might be doing not good enough or wrong

As for Goal 1k subs my September this year(2017)

Advice on how I can increase interaction with views and any place that I can share to get more view and subscribers

1. Channel Overview
Great channel you have there. The thumbnails are decent, the sounds in your videos is good.
Your banner and icon/avatar, is also really good looking.
Overall your channel looks great

2. Channel Trailer

3. More Comments
Dont really have more comments, else that keep doing what your doing, and you will be good.

4. Rate
I'm going to rate your channel a 9/10. I think you could work a little bit more on a trailer for your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1490791036][/DOUBLEPOST]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZv6gOi4cfTfpQgpU7aa5ZQ
review my channel please and i know i took a few weeks off that was because i was ill and didnt want to record sounding horrible
and my goal is to pass 100 and make people laugh and smile
and i have already checked your channel out its good audio a little low but other then that nice stuff :)

1. Channel Overview

Nice channel, really enjoy what you are doing. Your banner and icon/avatar is really good, i relly like them. Your thumbnails are also good.
Your home page is also set up the right way, with the trailer and then your playlist.

2. Channel Trailer
Your tailer isnt bad, but in the start of the trailer, there is a little bit of time where you dont say anything, and then you start talking, its not a lot, but it is enough to ruin the video. But the trailer it self is amazing.
3. More Comments
Dont really have more comments, else that keep doing what your doing, and you will be good.

4. Rate
I'm going to rate your channel a 9.5/10. I think you could work a little bit more on a trailer for your channel

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepankar singh

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
Thank you for your feedback i will look into it and well i do think it its time to update the trailer of my channel now anyway, thanks again

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Heyo we would like a video review

Our goal.....well honestly we want to become the next top gaming group. I know its a dream now but with all our feedback we receive we can try to better ourselves and also become very entertaining to our audience.

Grade us on the quality of the video. Did it keep you entertain? Did it make you laugh? If we keep our videos like this would want to see more? Stuff in that nature.