GFX Request Can anyone design a banner and avatar

ItsFonzie

Rising User
Jan 4, 2017
YouTube
Wassup guys, I'm Rambo and I was wondering if anyone could make me a background and an avatar kinda around fifa gta and Cod and vlogging around the Dallas, TX area. Thanks!

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Wassup guys, I'm Rambo and I was wondering if anyone could make me a background and an avatar kinda around fifa gta and Cod and vlogging around the Dallas, TX area. Thanks!
$10 great communciation between client and provider. watermarked until payment for requests and to prevent scams from either end.

[email protected]

http://www.redrobins.uk -----old site new one in development still feel free to browse

Last edited:

ThxAqua

Rising User
May 8, 2016
Estonia
If ur work is more than 5-10 Dollars you should know how what a color pallet and a composition is and most of the people who advertise their works as being worth 5-10 bucks barely know what those things are. They just go and copy paste some effects from google, photoshop and edit them a little bit so it somewhat blends in. smh

nelldesignz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 20, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Nelldesignz
If ur work is more than 5-10 Dollars you should know how what a color pallet and a composition is and most of the people who advertise their works as being worth 5-10 bucks barely know what those things are. They just go and copy paste some effects from google, photoshop and edit them a little bit so it somewhat blends in. smh
Who is this towards?

ThxAqua

Rising User
May 8, 2016
Estonia
the only designers that will get paid more are professionals who do $11,000 jobs for companies. if your not that you will get **** from anyone
Then why ask 10 bucks for a design that an infant can do? I could of done the banners u made with a 3 min youtube tutorial on how to blend and use the layer style window.

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Then why ask 10 bucks for a design that an infant can do? I could of done the banners u made with a 3 min youtube tutorial on how to blend and use the layer style window.
with respect i highly doubt an infant could do much on a computer considering their age so you might want to re-think your insult with a more realistic setting. also **** you. :)