Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
I have played and enjoyed Runescape in 2007, back when it was awesome. But sadly I lost it cause all my friends stopped playing or got ahead of me and I didn't last long on missions. But this time Im planing on a legit collab into the game. Combining multi-screens, and working together as a team completing raids, missions, podcast, ect. This is in the making and will be the first official PC launch for WEPLAYFORTHEM I know exciting right? Well we are looking for gamers to join Below are details on it

This isn't confirmed but we will inform everyone that is in on the project. Maximum is 4 players for the team, though if you have friends or anyone on here wants to help out with items, gold, or ideas for the project, please comment below.

Here is requirements:
Must be 17+
Must have a brand new account - With training mode complete, but thats it.
Must have a good mic
Must have a good recording software - We provide if needed

For now we will only complete the free quest in the game, unless there is alot of request for the paid subscription and people want to help out with memberships to us. or is everyone is okay with going with it. Again we will update everyone as the project plays through. Let us know if you like to join. We hope to get this going.

Reactions: Dormienda26

Dormienda26

Rising User
Jan 9, 2017
Denver
YouTube
I haven't played old-school RuneScape in such a long time LOL this sounds like it could be a fun project if you'd like you can check out my channel and see if I'm a good fit. Perhaps we can work together in the future thanks a lot and good luck with your endeavors!

Www.youtube.com/dormienda26

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
I haven't played old-school RuneScape in such a long time LOL this sounds like it could be a fun project if you'd like you can check out my channel and see if I'm a good fit. Perhaps we can work together in the future thanks a lot and good luck with your endeavors!

Www.youtube.com/dormienda26
Thanks for your interest in this project. We will look see. I can add you to the list, cause it first come first serve. As soon as we reach 4 players we will plan sessions.

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
Sounds good :)
great to hear, we will contact you in a few days. If we can't find 2 other players I will make this a 2 player collab and amd when we reach the point of doing paid content, if you choose as well I will make another update with new requirements, these will not apply to you since you are in this begining portion

If you have questions please inform me right away okay. welcome to the team, may I have a name for the overlay, and choose a color Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple?

Dormienda26

Rising User
Jan 9, 2017
Denver
YouTube
great to hear, we will contact you in a few days. If we can't find 2 other players I will make this a 2 player collab and amd when we reach the point of doing paid content, if you choose as well I will make another update with new requirements, these will not apply to you since you are in this begining portion

If you have questions please inform me right away okay. welcome to the team, may I have a name for the overlay, and choose a color Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple?
By name you mean a character name? If that's the case I'll just use my YouTube name "Dormienda"

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
Sounds good ttyl
Also if you know any friends, or anyone that wants in on this project, that wants to grow thier channel, please have them email us at [email protected]. I will see if I can get 2 more players. If not I will contact you in a few days to set up a schedule.[DOUBLEPOST=1484190062][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds good ttyl
Okay we have 3 players now, you can download it and start training, for after that after you arive in lumbridge, screen shot you skills, your quest, and inventory. Dont level anything up in training. so everyone is even when we start[DOUBLEPOST=1484190927][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds good ttyl
the stats screen should be like this after tutorial island in case your wondering[DOUBLEPOST=1484343178][/DOUBLEPOST]@Everyone

Going to start planing soon, if you want in we have 1 spot open. this post will be closed this Monday

Attachments

• BeginningStats_zpsf74ce451.png
    BeginningStats_zpsf74ce451.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: