Subscriber Milestone Need help guys

Honest Biggums

New User
Jan 5, 2017
YouTube
honestbiggums
I've recently hit 336 subs! Not a lot I know, but I feel like thats progress! My goal for the end of this year is to hit at least 1000 subs. Wish me luck everyone!

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Please note that you should not be using the milestone and achievement section of the forums to promote your channel or to ask for views / people to check you out. Rather this section should be used as a way for you to outline hitting a particular milestone / achievement for example :-
If you hit a certain amount of subscribers
If you hit a particular good view milestone
Or any other accomplishment that you think is worth mentioning - for example having a video of your shared by a big company, or being featured on TV / radio as some of our users have been

Lastly please be sure your posts in this and other sections of the forum comply with the appropriate sectional rules otherwise warnings may be issued to your account

Honest Biggums

New User
Jan 5, 2017
YouTube
honestbiggums
Please note that you should not be using the milestone and achievement section of the forums to promote your channel or to ask for views / people to check you out. Rather this section should be used as a way for you to outline hitting a particular milestone / achievement for example :-
If you hit a certain amount of subscribers
If you hit a particular good view milestone
Or any other accomplishment that you think is worth mentioning - for example having a video of your shared by a big company, or being featured on TV / radio as some of our users have been

Lastly please be sure your posts in this and other sections of the forum comply with the appropriate sectional rules otherwise warnings may be issued to your account

Very well. I will remove it. I apologize.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Very well. I will remove it. I apologize.
You don't need to remove it - could you perhaps just change your original post by clicking on the edit button next to it and changing this to a compliant thread by celebrating a subscriber / view milestone?