FFF Freedom! Forum Fridays - January 6th

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hello Freedom! Family!
Is everyone awake from the new years already ? Hope so because
we have some cool things to look at from this week !

~~~{ Milestones and Achievements }~~~

Hundreds upon hundreds !

We do celebrate a lot of milestones, Why is this one better ? Oh trust me its better ;)
We have a whole list of people to celebrate because this week
seems to be the week of 100 Subscribers ~!
Please congratulate:
@MrTakuto @Collin W @xRoachh22 @Ultimate @WeLove Music and @Qdash GYT
Now this is what I call a celebration :) Did we miss someone ? Leave a comment !

New years, new goals!

Starting out a new years by setting yourself new goals sounds about right.
@Behind2Beards is doing exactly that by breaking his goal of 1k subscribers
And setting a new one of 1.000.000 subscribers, got to think big, its a whole new year after all !
Check out his thread Here!

~~~{ Best Introduction of the week }~~~

Vango

Okay, so I'm not much of introductions person. I keep my introductions short and to the point.
It does look like I have something to learn from @Vango as his introduction
Has been so active that I had to include it even as it was from the last week.
Check out his introduction that looks to be unstoppable Here!

~~~{ Game Creation }~~~

Our sectional moderator @LifelessDane is in the process of creating a game from scratch, have any of you tried to make a game or had ideas in creating one? Let us know! Also be sure to check out his thread Here

~~~~~~~~~~

That is it for this week!
Down below, which one of these showcased threads do you think is the most deserving?
We want to highlight the very best of your contributions to the forums, if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction that you think should be showcased here, feel free to give us suggestions!
It can be your own thread, or someone else's, we as the Freedom! team want to know!
Until next time, stay friendly and have a Happy New Year!​

D

Deleted member 137653

Hello Freedom! Family!

Hundreds upon hundreds !

We do celebrate a lot of milestones, Why is this one better ? Oh trust me its better ;)
Please congratulate:
Now this is what I call a celebration :) Did we miss someone ? Leave a comment !

New years, new goals!

And setting a new one of 1.000.000 subscribers, got to think big, its a whole new year after all !

Vango

Okay, so I'm not much of introductions person. I keep my introductions short and to the point.

~~~{ Game Creation }~~~

Our sectional moderator @LifelessDane is in the process of creating a game from scratch, have any of you tried to make a game or had ideas in creating one? Let us know! Also be sure to check out his thread Here

~~~~~~~~~~

Down below, which one of these showcased threads do you think is the most deserving?
We want to highlight the very best of your contributions to the forums, if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction that you think should be showcased here, feel free to give us suggestions!
It can be your own thread, or someone else's, we as the Freedom! team want to know!
Congrats to Vango! :)

Reactions: Arise Gamer

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com

Hello Freedom! Family!

Hundreds upon hundreds !

Please congratulate:

New years, new goals!

Vango

~~~{ Game Creation }~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for featuring my project mate :)
If everything goes as planned I have a demo ready in a few months, for testing :)
Also congrats to everyone reaching their 100 subscriber milestone and a very cool introduction @Vango

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Eu ainda nao recebi a mensagem para entrar no network pf ajude
If it has been longer than 3 days then you can contact our support team via www.support.tm - please include a screenshot of your YouTube status and features page as well as a copy of your Freedom dashboard. If you channel has been reviewed and you have received an email from Freedom then you should be able to engage in a live chat with a Freedom representative from your Freedom dashboard by clicking on the tick box which will show there.

Se tiver passado mais de 3 dias, pode contactar a nossa equipa de suporte através de www.support.tm - inclua uma captura de ecrã do seu estado do YouTube e página de características, bem como uma cópia do seu painel do Freedom. Se o seu canal foi revisto e você recebeu um e-mail da Freedom, então você deve ser capaz de se envolver em um bate-papo ao vivo com um representante da Freedom do seu painel da Freedom, clicando na caixa de seleção que irá mostrar lá.