FFF Freedom! Forum Fridays - 30th December 2016

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Hello Freedom! Family!
Christmas has been and gone, but we still have things now and soon to come which we will be celebrating.

Before we start, we have been receiving a lot of requests for partners to be unlinked and we would like to remind all of you that the contract that you accepted when partnering with us did state that you must wait 30 days before you will be unlinked from our partnership.

~~~{ News and Announcements }~~~

Voting Time!

It has been a wonderful month, and there have been some wonderful submissions for our December holiday contest, but it is now time to narrow these entries to only 3.
Be ready in the News and Announcements section for the winners of the contest, which should be released on January 5th 2017!

Changes for the better!

Most active users of the Freedom! Forums might have seen a change that happened a few weeks back, so I thought it would be best to highlight this for those who didn't notice.
We need your feedback, so that is why the one and only Koala created a thread with a poll for you to give the Forum Team an idea on your thoughts for the development of the forums.
Jump on and help us out! - https://freedom.community.tm/threads/freedom-forum-restructure.217580/

~~~{ Milestones and Achievements }~~~

One Year Strong!

We like to celebrate many different milestones, that can either be a subscriber, view, minutes, upload or forum milestone, but the best milestone that is worth the most is dedication and commitment.
Freedom! member @Gamenatic exceeded the 1 year anniversary with Freedom!
Let's see how long you have been with us and also why you joined us on that day, it can be one day ago, or over a year like Gamenatic, let's show the commitment that we all hold as Freedom! members, partners and creators!

Sounds like a Christmas gift!

As we move on, dedication continues to prevail as another Freedom! member, known as @LinQoZ Ex has smashed the wonderful 1,000 subscriber mark! It may have been a few days later than Christmas, but it sure must feel like an astonishing present.

~~~{ Best Introduction of the week }~~~

Matthew NPC

Out of all the introductions I have read in the past week, I must say I liked reading @Matthew NPC's introduction thread. He didn't start with his channel, or "sub to me", he started generally, talking about his thoughts about Freedom! at first, having faith, making brilliant progress with weight loss and trying to make the community interact with an ending question.
These are the introductions we want to see all of our users make, this allows us to know you better, by understanding your backstory, your lifestyle and what you enjoy.
Introductions are not for promoting, and that is why I really liked his introduction.

~~~{ Collaborative Resource and Idea Board [C.R.I.B] }~~~

CS-GO Creators - This might help!

We grow as a family, so if you have any resources for the family to use, it would be greatly appreciated. Freedom! Partner @Lleyton Jackson created a CS-GO banner for a YouTube channel for free, with only one easy and simple condition.
If you are going to use it, it would be very respectable to help him out as well, by giving him a small shout out in your video, as we say, we all grow together as a family!
Visit the resource here!

~~~~~~~~~~

That is it for this week!
Down below, which one of these showcased threads do you think is the most deserving?
We want to highlight the very best of your contributions to the forums, if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction that you think should be showcased here, feel free to give us suggestions!
It can be your own thread, or someone else's, we as the Freedom! team want to know!
Until next time, stay friendly and have a Happy New Year!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 137653

Hello Freedom! Family!
Christmas has been and gone, but we still have things now and soon to come which we will be celebrating.

Before we start, we have been receiving a lot of requests for partners to be unlinked and we would like to remind all of you that the contract that you accepted when partnering with us did state that you must wait 30 days before you will be unlinked from our partnership.

~~~{ News and Announcements }~~~

Voting Time!

It has been a wonderful month, and there have been some wonderful submissions for our December holiday contest, but it is now time to narrow these entries to only 3.
Be ready in the News and Announcements section for the winners of the contest, which should be released on January 5th 2017!

Changes for the better!

Most active users of the Freedom! Forums might have seen a change that happened a few weeks back, so I thought it would be best to highlight this for those who didn't notice.
We need your feedback, so that is why the one and only Koala created a thread with a poll for you to give the Forum Team an idea on your thoughts for the development of the forums.
Jump on and help us out! - https://freedom.community.tm/threads/freedom-forum-restructure.217580/

~~~{ Milestones and Achievements }~~~

One Year Strong!

We like to celebrate many different milestones, that can either be a subscriber, view, minutes, upload or forum milestone, but the best milestone that is worth the most is dedication and commitment.
Freedom! member @Gamenatic exceeded the 1 year anniversary with Freedom!
Let's see how long you have been with us and also why you joined us on that day, it can be one day ago, or over a year like Gamenatic, let's show the commitment that we all hold as Freedom! members, partners and creators!

Sounds like a Christmas gift!

As we move on, dedication continues to prevail as another Freedom! member, known as @LinQoZ Ex has smashed the wonderful 1,000 subscriber mark! It may have been a few days later than Christmas, but it sure must feel like an astonishing present.

~~~{ Best Introduction of the week }~~~

Matthew NPC

Out of all the introductions I have read in the past week, I must say I liked reading @Matthew NPC's introduction thread. He didn't start with his channel, or "sub to me", he started generally, talking about his thoughts about Freedom! at first, having faith, making brilliant progress with weight loss and trying to make the community interact with an ending question.
These are the introductions we want to see all of our users make, this allows us to know you better, by understanding your backstory, your lifestyle and what you enjoy.
Introductions are not for promoting, and that is why I really liked his introduction.

~~~{ Collaborative Resource and Idea Board [C.R.I.B] }~~~

CS-GO Creators - This might help!

We grow as a family, so if you have any resources for the family to use, it would be greatly appreciated. Freedom! Partner @Lleyton Jackson created a CS-GO banner for a YouTube channel for free, with only one easy and simple condition.
If you are going to use it, it would be very respectable to help him out as well, by giving him a small shout out in your video, as we say, we all grow together as a family!
Visit the resource here!

~~~~~~~~~~

That is it for this week!
Down below, which one of these showcased threads do you think is the most deserving?
We want to highlight the very best of your contributions to the forums, if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction that you think should be showcased here, feel free to give us suggestions!
It can be your own thread, or someone else's, we as the Freedom! team want to know!
Until next time, stay friendly and have a Happy New Year!
I thought that MatthewNPC really deserved the recognition. Seems like a great guy! :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hey!

Freedom community is booming... Happy New Year Everyone.. :)
Stay happy, and enjoy the great time.

Cheers.

So many great things for the last month of 2016. Happy New Year everyone and I wish great success for everyone in 2017

Happy New Year to both of you!

I'll be on a one year mark with Freedom! on March!
Only a few months remain until your wonderful 1 year anniversary, maybe you will be on the FFF in March?

Gamesolc

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Does Freedom! Have a contract.

I know they do.... But my friend was teasing me saying he wants to see my Freedom! Contract and at the time I didn't know where to find it. I know there are 2 Contracts.

One you sign with Google for Monetization and one you sign with Freedom!

Of course I read my whole contract when I joined Freedom! but my friend was bugging me at the time.[DOUBLEPOST=1483294447][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does Freedom! Have a contract.

I know they do.... But my friend was teasing me saying he wants to see my Freedom! Contract and at the time I didn't know where to find it. I know there are 2 Contracts.

One you sign with Google for Monetization and one you sign with Freedom!

Of course I read my whole contract when I joined Freedom! but my friend was bugging me at the time.
Where can I find these contracts for reference.....

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Xarilaos Xatzivasiliou

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2014
so why be a freedom member? no auto share to freedom network to other people or social pages to make more views for all videos under freedom partnership. youtube video creators must share alone the videos to earn views.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
so why be a freedom member? no auto share to freedom network to other people or social pages to make more views for all videos under freedom partnership. youtube video creators must share alone the videos to earn views.

Freedom! is not only here to gain viewership on your channel. You still need to make your own content and use social media effectively.

rachid saber

New User
Dec 30, 2016
Problem . My earnings in YouTube is $ 300 on the Billboard Freedom 0.90 cents data show that a solution is possible to respond quickly

D

Deleted member 17740

Another great warp-up :D
And.. , It's quite wonderful to think i've been here on and off for nearly 3 years!!! :D

SantaPiM

New User
Jan 5, 2017
can any staff could help me ? i somwhow over a year in freedom and i have problem with my email on freedom what to do