FFF Freedom Forum Friday (23rd December)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Hello Freedom! Family!

Welcome to this weeks Freedom Forum Friday - for those who don't know (or who may not of seen the previous threads) these are going to be a weekly thread created by me, @Crazylawrence and @Nerd to outline the best tips, guides and reviews for the community as well as selection some threads to highlight on the forums.

~~~~~~~~~~
Forums updates! :

In the latest news, Anthony has released a new video regarding how to partner with Freedom will explains the new live chat feature and what to do in order to fully accept the Freedom partnership - for all of those who haven't seen it you can view it here

Also in addition to this have you ever thought about how your greetings towards your viewers may be alienating certain groups of people - for example saying "Hello guys" or "Bro's" another great video that was recently released was all about putting the YOU back into YouTube and addresses this issue of how to address your audience. Again if your interested the video can be viewed here

Lastly (I know I've prattled on about recent videos but we have released some great videos in the past week or so) but have you noticed that we now have mobile games available to review on the Freedom dashboard?

~~~~~~~~~~
Onwards and Upwards

In this section I would just like to go over some of the milestone and achievement threads that have caught my attention during the last week

We all like to see Freedom partners celebrating some fantastic milestones with the wider community - such as @ViceClan who recently posted a celebration thread as they have hit 2.5K views on their channel after a mind blowing growth of over 1.5K view in just two days. To see more and congratulate them please see their thread here

Also one of our well known partners @Ryan Sellers Vlogs has also posted about hitting 1 Million views on a single video - A fantastic achievement, so on behalf of the Freedom team I would like to say congratulations. Again if you would like to see his original post you can view it here

~~~~~~~~~~
A new C.R.I.B resource for Walking Dead Fans

For those of you who are interested in 'The Walking Dead' or indeed any of our community who may have / want to play "The Walking Dead : The New Frontier" our very own @itsjustjord released an editable thumbnail that you can use - for the original thread please see here

~~~~~~~~~~

That is it for this week!
Down below, which one of these showcased threads do you think is the most deserving?
We want to highlight the very best of your contributions to the forums, if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction that you think should be showcased here, feel free to give us suggestions!

It can be your own thread, or someone else's, we as the Freedom! team want to know!
Until next time, stay friendly! And from the Freedom Team - Merry Christmas :)

LazyTrax

New User
Dec 28, 2016
i have a question...why i got money on october...after 2 month i got that money...why?...i wait two month that a long time to wait

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
i have a question...why i got money on october...after 2 month i got that money...why?...i wait two month that a long time to wait
You will be paid two months after joining Freedom! for the first time and after that in a monthly period. This is to prevent abuse by people just joining Freedom!, getting paid once and then already leaving.

The payment schedule can be founde here:
https://freedom.support.tm/hc/en-us/articles/236023168-When-do-I-get-paid-by-Freedom-
Just again, note that the first payment occurs for the first month, just 2 months after joining.

rachid saber

New User
Dec 30, 2016
Hello my winnings whole does not appear in my account freedom.tm[DOUBLEPOST=1483115739][/DOUBLEPOST]Please help Hello my winnings whole does not appear in my account freedom.tm

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello my winnings whole does not appear in my account freedom.tm[DOUBLEPOST=1483115739][/DOUBLEPOST]Please help Hello my winnings whole does not appear in my account freedom.tm
Please refer to the YouTube Dashboard ONLY for actual earnings. The Freedom! Dashboard is only accurate at when earnings appear. If your channel is linked with Freedom! (check on your YouTube Features Page) earnings will show.

Bayram Menteş

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2016
YouTube
ilginiz için teşekkürler[DOUBLEPOST=1483193262][/DOUBLEPOST]I am delighted to be with you in the new year I congratulate all of you on the new year

rachid saber

New User
Dec 30, 2016
Problem . My earnings in YouTube is $ 300 on the Billboard Freedom 0.90 cents data show that a solution is possible to respond quickly