FFF Freedom Forum Fridays, Dec 16th

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hello Freedom! Family!
It is your favourite nerd and I'm happy to announce that it is my turn
to showcase the greatest things of this week. From here on Me @Crazylawrence and @zeke morgan
will take turns to spotlight your threads that caught our eye
within the last week.

~~~~~~~~~~
Forums updates! :

In the latest news, forums have been cleaned up and improved.
Have you already noticed the slight changes that took place ?
Make sure you check out the announcement thread Here for a full list of changes.
Will see you around in all new GFX section ;)

~~~~~~~~~~
1,000,000 whats next !? :
We all like seeing large numbers here and are really glad to see you all growing as content creators.
@Ryan Sellers Vlogs surprised us by sharing his latest achievement.
1.000.000 views on a single video ! Be sure you congratulate him Here !

~~~~~~~~~~
Half way there and not giving up:

As George has always said, you should never give up and @PrettyKoolCat is doing exactly that.
She has been persistently uploading videos for months !
She is well on her to way to the 1st Thousand. Check out the original thread Here !

~~~~~~~~~~
Rounding it up :

What can be better than finally rounding the numbers up, clearing the first hurdle ?
I Say NOTHING ! Congrats to @Ms Onyx for geting past the hardest part of youtube
and getting 100 subs ! If you'd like to leave a few words
The original thread is Here !

~~~~~~~~~~
A strike ? A match ? A Thread !

Oh YouTube, we're there every day, making videos, watching videos and doing other stuff.
But even if we like it so much, youtube can be confusing !
@LW001 Has brought up a thread with some helpfull information regarding
Youtube content ID and copyright strikes. I will not go into detail
as you can find everything Here ~!

~~~~~~~~~~

That is it for this week!
Down below, which one of these showcased threads do you think is the most deserving?
We want to highlight the very best of your contributions to the forums, if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction that you think should be showcased here, feel free to give us suggestions!
It can be your own thread, or someone else's, we as the Freedom! team want to know!
Until next time, stay friendly!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
~~~~~~~~~~
A strike ? A match ? A Thread !

Oh YouTube, we're there every day, making videos, watching videos and doing other stuff.
But even if we like it so much, youtube can be confusing !
@LW001 Has brought up a thread with some helpfull information regarding
Youtube content ID and copyright strikes. I will not go into detail
as you can find everything Here ~!

~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for featuring this! Great wrap up as usual.

Golden Rose

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Well this looks much nicer than the last time I checked out forum. I want a big milestone, just like PrettyKoolCat. I just hit 200 :)

harrypotter

New User
Jan 7, 2017
Eu qiero entrar na network mas nao recebi nen a mensagem nen a solicitaçao no Youtube ...e ja estou um tempao esperando pode ajudar?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Eu qiero entrar na network mas nao recebi nen a mensagem nen a solicitaçao no Youtube ...e ja estou um tempao esperando pode ajudar?
Devido ao elevado número de aplicações que estamos experimentando há uma chance de que o processo de aplicação pode levar mais tempo do que o habitual. Se você tiver dúvidas ou perguntas, sinta-se à vontade para enviar uma mensagem à nossa equipe de suporte via www.support.tm

Due to the high number of applications that we are experiencing there is a chance that the application process may take longer than usual. If you have any questions or queries then please feel free to message our support team via www.support.tm