Vango

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 25, 2016
Canada
YouTube
VangoGaming
Hey Guys, I'm Ron, better known as "Vango Gaming," and I have recently joined Freedom! I am so happy I did so, and love the community so far! Just a little about me - I've been on youtube for about a year and a half and got one of my videos to go kinda viral (I had 5 subscribers, but my video got 9 000 views) so I gained some subs from that. Sadly, I took a break from youtube for about 6 months, and almost all of my subs have gone inactive. I've been trying to work my way back up, but it's hard. My only goal is to reach 100 subs before new years, and I think I can do it if I try hard enough :)

(Extra Info About Me, feel free to skip if you want to)
Your name/alias: Vango Gaming
Where are you from?: Canada
How old are you?: 13, but according to my friends, I sound like I'm 17 years old
How did you find Freedom!?: I found out about it from The George Show, and was doing research on Freedom for the past year (I like to know 100% of what I get into when I sign a contract) and am SO happy I found Freedom!
What made you join our forums?: I heard about the community and wanted to see it firsthand and let me just say, it's AMAZING!
What are your hobbies?: Outside of youtube, I am a competitive dancer, and also a guitarist. I am trying out for an "arts" high school, and have been working on it for as long as I can remember
What is your favorite food?: Just like the majority of people, my favourite food is chicken
Why did you start YouTube?: When I was younger, I'd always watch The Yogscast. It was one of my favourite memories as a child, and when I got a little older, I decided that I wanted to be just like them - give good memories to children from all around the word
What is your biggest dream? As I stated earlier, I am a competitive dancer. My dream is to become one of the best tap dancers in the world. Gene Kelly is my hero, and I want to be like him
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel, mostly based around Minecraft
How frequently do you upload?: I upload three times a week - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - all at 1PM EST

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Ron! And first off Merry Christmas Eve man :) Yeah it's kind of funny how some videos just get a bunch of views for no real reason. Happened a few times with some random videos I put together and at this point I just roll with it xP Anyways good sir I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom! I'm sure you know already know since you pointed out how amazing this community is (which it absolutely is :D) but if you ever need anything feel free to ask around any time. Tons of friendly people in the forums willing to lend a hand. Happy holidays and best of luck with the Minecrafting, dancing, and all things exciting! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Vango

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 25, 2016
Canada
YouTube
VangoGaming
Welcome to Freedom Ron! And first off Merry Christmas Eve man :) Yeah it's kind of funny how some videos just get a bunch of views for no real reason. Happened a few times with some random videos I put together and at this point I just roll with it xP Anyways good sir I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom! I'm sure you know already know since you pointed out how amazing this community is (which it absolutely is :D) but if you ever need anything feel free to ask around any time. Tons of friendly people in the forums willing to lend a hand. Happy holidays and best of luck with the Minecrafting, dancing, and all things exciting! - Brandon

View attachment 17769
Thank you so much for reading my thread! I hope you have a Merry Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza, or any other holidays you celebrate! People like you are what make this MCN one of the best in it's class!

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey Guys, I'm Ron, better known as "Vango Gaming," and I have recently joined Freedom! I am so happy I did so, and love the community so far! Just a little about me - I've been on youtube for about a year and a half and got one of my videos to go kinda viral (I had 5 subscribers, but my video got 9 000 views) so I gained some subs from that. Sadly, I took a break from youtube for about 6 months, and almost all of my subs have gone inactive. I've been trying to work my way back up, but it's hard. My only goal is to reach 100 subs before new years, and I think I can do it if I try hard enough :)

How old are you?: 13, but according to my friends, I sound like I'm 17 years old
How did you find Freedom!?: I found out about it from The George Show, and was doing research on Freedom for the past year (I like to know 100% of what I get into when I sign a contract) and am SO happy I found Freedom!
What made you join our forums?: I heard about the community and wanted to see it firsthand and let me just say, it's AMAZING!
What are your hobbies?: Outside of youtube, I am a competitive dancer, and also a guitarist. I am trying out for an "arts" high school, and have been working on it for as long as I can remember
What is your favorite food?: Just like the majority of people, my favourite food is chicken
Why did you start YouTube?: When I was younger, I'd always watch The Yogscast. It was one of my favourite memories as a child, and when I got a little older, I decided that I wanted to be just like them - give good memories to children from all around the word
What is your biggest dream? As I stated earlier, I am a competitive dancer. My dream is to become one of the best tap dancers in the world. Gene Kelly is my hero, and I want to be like him
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel, mostly based around Minecraft
How frequently do you upload?: I upload three times a week - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - all at 1PM EST
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom, Nice intro man...sad to know about the inactive subs...but it's amazing how you managed to make a viral video :D! Just keep it up man! Also I did check up on your channel, your thumbnails are a little too random in my opinion...Anyways, looking forward for more! :)

Vango

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 25, 2016
Canada
YouTube
VangoGaming
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom, Nice intro man...sad to know about the inactive subs...but it's amazing how you managed to make a viral video :D! Just keep it up man! Also I did check up on your channel, your thumbnails are a little too random in my opinion...Anyways, looking forward for more! :)
Yeah, I don't really know how to make thumbnails haha. I've been working on it a little bit, and I'm developing my own style :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

So your a competitive dancer? In what genre(s) do you dance and for some reason i am thinking about movies like Just Dance and Step Up :p

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Last year, I already got a 75% scholarship for a workshop - it's going to be in January, and I was really happy, because I got 2nd overall out of like 100-200 people :)
That is indeed something to be proud of and that for such a young age!
It is always great if you can do something you love to do with all your heart. Hope you reach first place next time as i am keeping my fingers crossed for you ;)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
If you look at my most recent videos (the last 2), I believe that is the thumbnail style I'm gonna be rolling with :)
It's ok I guess...try making it a little more unique...I don't want to promote but just for example sake check out my thumbnails...