Official Freedom! Forum Restructure!

Do you like the new change to the forum layout?

• Yes, this change is good!

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No, I hate change!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Forum Restructure
If you haven't already noticed, we have made some changes to the forums! A lot of sections of the forums were a bit confusing and quite hard to locate for new users (and some older users). We have revamped the sections making it easier to navigate, including a few new additional sections.

Most forums and now only 1 click away, no more looking through sub-forums to find where something should be posted. Just click and start typing away!

There is now a YouTube Discussion section where you can discuss all things YouTube. We are a YouTube network and all so I'm sure you guys have some things to add there!

Art and GFX is now a discussion forum, this is where you can showcase you work as well as get/give advice and talk about any sort of art and graphics.

The content section is now in the community section and has been renamed to Promote Yourself you still must be a full member to post there!

Forum Themes
If you didn't already know we have 3 different themes that will change the appearance of the forum. These themes can be selected on the bottom left of the forums or by clicking one of the following links.

Freedom! Green The original forum theme (with a slightly more compact look)
Freedom! Overhauled *Default* The updated more modern look
Freedom! Overhauled Dark A darker theme great for browsing at night!

Auto Links
This feature has also been out for some time, but for those of you who don't know about it yet we have some select words that when type will automatically create a link to a F.A.Q. or thread with detailed information about the matter. Here are some of the words, if you have any suggestions on more words let us know!
Partner badge
forum rules
contact support
contact the support team
introduction template
sub button
subscribe button
FAQ
Forum signature
payment date
youtube features page
sub4sub
learn more button

More to come...
Myself and the forum team are working on more updates for the forums. So stay on the lookout for new changes to come :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Thanks for keeping the community informed! :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Forum Restructure
If you haven't already noticed, we have made some changes to the forums! A lot of sections of the forums were a bit confusing and quite hard to locate for new users (and some older users). We have revamped the sections making it easier to navigate, including a few new additional sections.

Most forums and now only 1 click away, no more looking through sub-forums to find where something should be posted. Just click and start typing away!

There is now a YouTube Discussion section where you can discuss all things YouTube. We are a YouTube network and all so I'm sure you guys have some things to add there!

Art and GFX is now a discussion forum, this is where you can showcase you work as well as get/give advice and talk about any sort of art and graphics.

The content section is now in the community section and has been renamed to Promote Yourself you still must be a full member to post there!

Forum Themes
If you didn't already know we have 3 different themes that will change the appearance of the forum. These themes can be selected on the bottom left of the forums or by clicking one of the following links.

Freedom! Green The original forum theme (with a slightly more compact look)
Freedom! Overhauled *Default* The updated more modern look
Freedom! Overhauled Dark A darker theme great for browsing at night!

Auto Links
This feature has also been out for some time, but for those of you who don't know about it yet we have some select words that when type will automatically create a link to a F.A.Q. or thread with detailed information about the matter. Here are some of the words, if you have any suggestions on more words let us know!
Partner badge
forum rules
contact support
contact the support team
introduction template
sub button
subscribe button
FAQ
Forum signature
payment date
youtube features page
sub4sub
learn more button

More to come...
Myself and the forum team are working on more updates for the forums. So stay on the lookout for new changes to come :)

Its great to see the forum looking cleaner and clearer.
Especially changing the creations section to promotions so its fully understood.

#KOALA_WIN

This post was totally not edited by a moderator

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Auto Links
Partner Badge
Forum Rules
Contact Support
contact the support team

Introduction Template
Sub Button
Subscribe Button

FAQ
Forum Signature
Payment Date
YouTube Features Page
Sub4Sub
Thanks a lot. Wonder who requested a list of these :p

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Its great to see the forum looking cleaner and clearer.
Especially changing the creations section to promotions so its fully understood.

#KOALA_WIN

This post was totally not edited by a moderator

Ha... Ha... ha -_-
Good one @Koala_Steamed
I still have the screenshots and stuff :p
Should I Reveal your Identity?[DOUBLEPOST=1481872457][/DOUBLEPOST]

D

Deleted member 17740

I love the new layout, as it makes it easier to get around when i'm half asleep :D