Free Video Editing Software

Cloudy

Jul 13, 2015
YouTube
I personally prefer Sony Vegas Pro 13 or Camtasia Studio 8 (Both of which i got for free which unfortunately i cant share :()

Kovuix

Kovu Productions
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube
hi there i am going to do a list of free video editing software so you don't have to look around

1.Windows Movie Maker 2012
2.Kate's Video Toolkit
3.Avidemux
4.VSDC Free Video Editor
5.MPEG Streamclip 1.2.1b6
6.VirtualDub
7.Free Video Dub
8.Lightworks
9 .Freemake Video Converter
10. NCH Video pad
11. Adobe premiere cs2

i will add more to the list

(I will also add more that the owner doesn't add -Neal)

Note from Mod :

TALK OF CRACKING OR PIRATING SOFTWARE IS N
hi there i am going to do a list of free video editing software so you don't have to look around

1.Windows Movie Maker 2012
2.Kate's Video Toolkit
3.Avidemux
4.VSDC Free Video Editor
5.MPEG Streamclip 1.2.1b6
6.VirtualDub
7.Free Video Dub
8.Lightworks
9 .Freemake Video Converter
10. NCH Video pad
11. Adobe premiere cs2

i will add more to the list

(I will also add more that the owner doesn't add -Neal)

Note from Mod :

TALK OF CRACKING OR PIRATING SOFTWARE IS NOT ALLOWED. POST CONTAINING TALK OF THESE THINGS WILL BE DELETED.

I use kinemaster for Android. You don't need a laptop to edit. I do all my editing on my phone. It's free to only to 720p tho.

Reactions: rippon designs

midzan21

Rising User
Freedom! Member
As good free editor I would always recommend Windows Movie Maker :D For beginners it is just fine, and what is important to me - can export to 1080p. I couldn't do that in Lightworks Free (Freemium tool, used in some AAA video production in Holywood) which is harder to use.
As of premium software I use Sony Vegas Pro 13 (got it pirated, don't have money to buy it now, but when I get some big money definietly would buy)

VloGui

Rising User
Dec 18, 2015
YouTube
Great topic ... I'm currently using Sony Vegas, is paid , but I like it , I can do everything I need.

peach drinkwine

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
I personally use windows movie maker for let's plays and other simple videos. I am beginning to learn lightworks for a bit more advanced editing, but I still wish I could get my hands on Vegas Pro or Premiere. (If I didn't have to spend as much as they cost!) LOL
are you a student because i am sure adobe gives out discounted licenses for students that are in collage

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
DaVinci Resolve is AMAZING for color correction, but everything else is mediocre. Free program to, go get it if you do any film/drone videos.