What is "empowr"?

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
So, while I was trying to get a shoutout from an account in twitter, they replied to me by telling me to sign up to something, and it led me to a website called "empowr". I just wanted to know what is this, and what do they do? I just became curious since I don't really know what they do. :|

Reactions: MoonSplover

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
It's hard to find out any info a out the site without actually signing up...

But if you want to find out more info about it, it used to be called fanbox

Seems a little like a scheme, but it might be legit... I don't know enough about it to say...

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I've actually been doing it for about a month and I'm still trying to feel it out, whether its legit or not. But there are blogs of people claiming that they've made money on the site. Some 10,000 a month. It seems legit i guess. I'll post an update onto here with any information in about three months, because that's how long its supposed to be until you can cash out any money you earn from three months prior. After all, you dont have to actually pay them any money to do anything, they give you a certain amount of money to do things, and whatever you earn from your tasks they take a percentage. You can also post pictures and status updates and earn from those. I like to think of it as facebook ebay and blogger combined.
What happens if you spend the money they give you and don't earn as much back? And how do you assure that you do make more than you spend?
I don't really understand what the deal is with the $1000 they give you to begin with...

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
What happens if you spend the money they give you and don't earn as much back? And how do you assure that you do make more than you spend?
I don't really understand what the deal is with the $1000 they give you to begin with...
It is indeed a strange thing, the more i read about it the more i think something is waiting to go wrong when you make use of this website.

empowr

New User
Nov 23, 2015
So, while I was trying to get a shoutout from an account in twitter, they replied to me by telling me to sign up to something, and it led me to a website called "empowr". I just wanted to know what is this, and what do they do? I just became curious since I don't really know what they do. :|

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to learn more about empowr.

empowr is a free platform that has been carefully designed to enable people to build and monetize (which means earn from) a large network of fans, starting with no outside capital.

Users (called citizens on empowr) can earn via a multitude of knowledge-based roles, including from the views of their photos, videos, status updates and blogs.

Citizens can also sell virtually any product or service; or assist in a variety of roles with the promotion, distribution, reselling, education or dispute management relating to the sale of most products and services available in the the empowr marketplace.

In addition, they can earn by assisting in the growth of the empowr economy, by working as teachers or success coaches to other members of the community.

There is actually quite a lot of information on our website that will teach you more about our platform. You can view our FAQ page and video tutorials here: http://www.empowr.com/socnet/Business.aspx

Thank you again for your interest!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to learn more about empowr.

empowr is a free platform that has been carefully designed to enable people to build and monetize (which means earn from) a large network of fans, starting with no outside capital.

Users (called citizens on empowr) can earn via a multitude of knowledge-based roles, including from the views of their photos, videos, status updates and blogs.

Citizens can also sell virtually any product or service; or assist in a variety of roles with the promotion, distribution, reselling, education or dispute management relating to the sale of most products and services available in the the empowr marketplace.

In addition, they can earn by assisting in the growth of the empowr economy, by working as teachers or success coaches to other members of the community.

There is actually quite a lot of information on our website that will teach you more about our platform. You can view our FAQ page and video tutorials here: http://www.empowr.com/socnet/Business.aspx

Thank you again for your interest!
Sounds like a cut-rate ebay with a broader range of things to sell.