Resources Twitch Team Page!

YourLotus Empire

Rising User
Jul 13, 2015
united kingdom
twitch.tv
YouTube
Has anybody been accpeted how are you finding this a good or a bad thing ove made a new twitch account and on my last one i was part of a team streaming every night for 3-4 hours playing various games and nobody seemed to find my channel once i signed up for the team is this only a benefit for bigger streamers who already have a huge audience or could it benefit a smaller streamer ?

Torque

German Let's Player | Streamer and Blogger
Freedom! Member
Join this team page at www.any.tv/twitch

Hi George, i am a big fan of your network and of you. You are doing so cool and nice introductions. Very easy und for me easy to understand. I comes from germany, but i understand all of your videos.

I am a Twitch Streamer too with over 120 subscribers. Growing fast. I joined the team page. Thank you for your help to grow faster! I am happy to be here.. Greetings from GER. Jörg aka Torque

HighVoltageGamer

Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2015
Great Falls, MT
YouTube
Does my Twitch name need to be the same as my name for youtube and freedom? I broadcast a lot from my xbox and my username is different there but I have a lot more hours put in there...

HighVoltageGamer

Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2015
Great Falls, MT
YouTube
It's hard to get accepted :( I've applied five times in the past 2 months and they wont accept me because... Well i honestly dunno why ha.. even though I have the needed amount of streaming and am continuously gaining views and follows ha

Last edited:

HighVoltageGamer

Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2015
Great Falls, MT
YouTube
Im not sure who is in charge of inviting. Maybe @McGahan can shed some light on this.
That'd be amazing because my channel is growing everyday I stream and I'd really like to help contribute to the twitch team we have for freedom[DOUBLEPOST=1446113683][/DOUBLEPOST]the application page no longer exsists. Just so everyone knows :)
Clicking it brings me to this page::
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SessionHandlerInterface in /home/anytvnetwork/sites/anytv/www.any.tv/app/cache/prod/classes.php on line 383

I am thinking this means they removed the page and are not accepting applications no more!

Last edited:
Reactions: Neal

Gizgo2001

New User
Jan 2, 2016
The link to join is not working, but I want to join. My Twitch is buyguy2001. It says error 404 or something

ultradragon313

Freedom! Member