PlayStation on a search for a call of duty clan

TeeAnDees

Rising User
Aug 30, 2015
Hello, im looking for anybody who can help me get in a legit ps4 call of duty clan, if you can help me, please do! Thanks :)

Reactions: Savannah

TeeAnDees

Rising User
Aug 30, 2015
Okay thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1444494139][/DOUBLEPOST]But i also might be doing a different clan but ill let you know

i have a cla you can join i will be making it in black ops 3 i had it in aw an we maxed the clan out we had red clan tags a we also did clan wars if you wnat to joing add me on psn my psn name is leek610 send me a message saying who u an am make sure you put clan in it an also say ur from freedom to the clan name is o2k it stands for out2kill

EliteSpartanClan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys MrEpicGames here captain and creator of the EliteSpartanClan. We are looking for people to join the competing side of our team! Let's cut to the chase. Once on the team, you will form a friendship with the rest of the people who i am recruiting to form a team that will compete in the following months next year (or when you feel you are ready). MLG currently have a game mode in which you can compete, totally for free, but also have a gamemode where you win cash prizes!

Requirements:Be good at the Black Ops 3 Series and/ or Advance Warfare.
Show dedication.
Upload at least once a week.
Be a good team player.

On being accepted onto the team, within the following weeks you will receive a team shirt with a custom logo and gamertag on the back. (free of course). When competing, IF you use facecam in your videos then you will receive a customised team jersey to represent our team (still under construction but design should be finalised soon!).