MrGboy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2020
Philippines
YouTube
Some of you would that i am like a spammer?! Maybe one time ill be in your posts, replying.

Good Evening, Afternoon and Morning everyone.

To everyone who reads this post... Thanks for reading and hoping that this will inspire you to be a Good Model of an Inspiring Youtuber.

I am 15 Years old and i am a Filipino.

I started 6 months ago Making video, edit and publish. When time passes by in everytime i saw big youtuber's video. I am always inspired. Why? Because we all know that they also incountered what we incountered. What i meant to be is that all the Challenges that they haved face when they they are still starting is now with us.

Why i am keep inspired?
- Because everyone can be a big youtuber, how sure i am?

It is always in how you make yourself big.

I am also just a mobile Youtuber. I Vlog sometimes and i only use my phone to vlog, if about gaming i i just only use my phone too. Just screenrecorder and record. About editing... Ahmmmm also here in my phone. Even this post ( made in phone only)

Now what i wanted to tell you is even you have a small Equipments for making video, atleast you have. Make use of eat, learn into it.

It is always in how a person goes with it.
When you really want to be a successful, you can really be a successful.

As long you have your own perspectives.

Postive, Trust and Even Respect.
( actually there are more things like this that must be on you )

I'll tell you about my channel.

They are some of the comments that just wanted to have a Sub4Sub.

And what i do is to report them as always.

Please Don't Cheat. There is no Amazing and Good Success if you Cheat.

We all know that. Just keep your self away with it then its all ok.

Lastly but actually there's more but this time i will just make it small.

- If you are making Videos, make with fun no pressure.

That's all for now. Thank you for Reading.
( If you are new in the Freedom )
WELCOME TO YOU'AL, HAVE A NICE EXPERIENCE ❤️.

EcCeNTriC Cuddless???

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 15, 2018
YouTube
Some of you would that i am like a spammer?! Maybe one time ill be in your posts, replying.

Good Evening, Afternoon and Morning everyone.

To everyone who reads this post... Thanks for reading and hoping that this will inspire you to be a Good Model of an Inspiring Youtuber.

I am 15 Years old and i am a Filipino.

I started 6 months ago Making video, edit and publish. When time passes by in everytime i saw big youtuber's video. I am always inspired. Why? Because we all know that they also incountered what we incountered. What i meant to be is that all the Challenges that they haved face when they they are still starting is now with us.

Why i am keep inspired?
- Because everyone can be a big youtuber, how sure i am?

It is always in how you make yourself big.

I am also just a mobile Youtuber. I Vlog sometimes and i only use my phone to vlog, if about gaming i i just only use my phone too. Just screenrecorder and record. About editing... Ahmmmm also here in my phone. Even this post ( made in phone only)

Now what i wanted to tell you is even you have a small Equipments for making video, atleast you have. Make use of eat, learn into it.

It is always in how a person goes with it.
When you really want to be a successful, you can really be a successful.

As long you have your own perspectives.

Postive, Trust and Even Respect.
( actually there are more things like this that must be on you )

I'll tell you about my channel.

They are some of the comments that just wanted to have a Sub4Sub.

And what i do is to report them as always.

Please Don't Cheat. There is no Amazing and Good Success if you Cheat.

We all know that. Just keep your self away with it then its all ok.

Lastly but actually there's more but this time i will just make it small.

- If you are making Videos, make with fun no pressure.

That's all for now. Thank you for Reading.
( If you are new in the Freedom )
WELCOME TO YOU'AL, HAVE A NICE EXPERIENCE ❤️.
For the "sub4subs" comments to stop showing up, what you can do is go to your Youtube studio, go to settings, then into your community tab, scroll down to blocked words, type anything that includes "sub4subs," and hit save. That should put anybody who comments "sub4sub" into the spam section, and yeah I don't like "sub4subs" either too.