Film/Animation Hi I go by "ItsJustMe"

ItsJustMe

New User
May 17, 2020
YouTube
Hey guys, im 26 years old and im new to this forum. I started my journey into the online world again after the pandemic shut me down and forced all of us to stay home.

Im a professional dancer and choreographer but as of right now im focusing all of my energy on my current youtube journey under a new name. Hop i enjoy my time in these forums :)

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Hey guys, im 26 years old and im new to this forum. I started my journey into the online world again after the pandemic shut me down and forced all of us to stay home.

Im a professional dancer and choreographer but as of right now im focusing all of my energy on my current youtube journey under a new name. Hop i enjoy my time in these forums :)
It definitely seems like your channel might go big since just your 1st video got u 100 views which for a first video is impresive. I haven't been soo lucky and took me 4 years to get 100 views on my videos and 1 or 2 more years to get 200 views per video and over 200 subs. So yeah....I'm just playing the long game....I'm actually also a dancer: a folk dancer...although I don't like dancing my mom made me go to dance lessions. That was so I wouldn't be at the computer all day (even tho most of my day was at school)..........Well anyways for your 1st video I'm pretty sure you have done more effort than any of my videos....darn

MrGboy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2020
Philippines
YouTube
It definitely seems like your channel might go big since just your 1st video got u 100 views which for a first video is impresive. I haven't been soo lucky and took me 4 years to get 100 views on my videos and 1 or 2 more years to get 200 views per video and over 200 subs. So yeah....I'm just playing the long game....I'm actually also a dancer: a folk dancer...although I don't like dancing my mom made me go to dance lessions. That was so I wouldn't be at the computer all day (even tho most of my day was at school)..........Well anyways for your 1st video I'm pretty sure you have done more effort than any of my videos....darn
Just Stay Positive ☝️ You do it.[DOUBLEPOST=1590209060][/DOUBLEPOST]

Welcome to Freedom, where you can help and get Helped.

Enjoy every single vid and you do it☝️, this sounds familiar right?