should i buy a iphone xr

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
as im typing this its black Friday and i Have been using andriod for a long
time now and the last time i owned a apple device was the iphone 5 and the 5s
and the ipod touch 2 or 3 and in 2018 i wanna buy a iphone xr.
now i don't care if it has 720p screen for two reasons every Android phone ive used has
720p screen one i had was soo bad it had 4080p Screen.
And also the xr has a Good camera and my current phone is Grainy in a low light camera wise
since it only has 5mp sensor compared to the xr where its like better.
u know

Reactions: IAMIGMEL Unboxed

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
If you want an iphone xr then you should get one, and with the black friday deals on I'm sure you can pick one up with some great savings
i mean yeah i want a iphone xr tho i missed black Friday so idk if they will have savings on it on cyber monday

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Who know with the current state of apple at the moment, you could most likely get Samsung for cheaper.
The phone I was going to Buy was an Honor 7x In 2018 Now its like i Would buy An xr i mean Samsung They have good Displays.
Camera Etc. But the s8/s8+ S9/S9+ I dont think Have 4k 60 Video Because i Cant edit in 4k 30 or 60 right now but what if in 2020.
Or in later This year i have a pc that Can Because I only Upgrade Every 3-5 years Sometimes Whenever its Good upgrade
so Yeah Also the Speakers on samsung Didn't go on to The bottom Until 2018 with the s9 Oh
And Uh. if i Buy an xr it Would be in Black Color or i Might buy it in Blue.

Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
I decided to go with the Nokia 8 quite a good phone but use Filmic pro on it rather than the built in camera for recording 4K stuff. I do use the inbuilt camera for slowmo footage though and that works super well

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I've been debating this very thing. Really tempted to trade in my 7 and get some money off, but at the end of the day it comes down to £700 and as long as mine still works I just can't justify it. Problem I find is that a new model comes out so quickly I just cannot keep up with continuously upgrading; hence why Im a few models behind!

Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
I've been debating this very thing. Really tempted to trade in my 7 and get some money off, but at the end of the day it comes down to £700 and as long as mine still works I just can't justify it. Problem I find is that a new model comes out so quickly I just cannot keep up with continuously upgrading; hence why Im a few models behind!
Been a while since I bought an iPhone but I think the video on the 11 x pro may sway me to go iPhone again. It just seems to pop

Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
Well i was thinking about Buying a iphone 11 instead since the xr is last year Model and they added a Second lens.
Aye defo the 11 for me I think it’s got to be if I’m buying an Apple phone right now. Seen a few videos and honestly I couldn’t tell the difference between the iPhone footage and the camera DSLR footage it was to close to tell for me when the dude was vloggging