VLOG Video monetization for vloggers and YouTubers!

VlogBox

New User
Hi, everyone! :)
We’re VlogBox — a global video content distribution and monetization company driven to bring high monetization profits to creative video bloggers and YouTubers!(y) (Y)

In the era of cord-cutters advanced TV is dominating the digital world, so we are up to help you leverage this new trend and reach your fans via TV screens at any place and any time!

VlogBox covers hosting, encoding, and streaming of video content combined with custom app development for our clients. With our dedicated team, you will get an exclusive app that will launch your content on Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple, and Android TV. Customly crafted to your taste and preferences, plus all — 100% free.

Further maintenance and support? Leave the hassle to us while earning MORE with the same amount of content!

Visit our website for more information and contact our team today:
https://vlogbox.com/?utm_source=ref...n=website&utm_term=forums&utm_content=website
Vlogbox_1200_mois.png

Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
Thanks for your message
We offer video creators an alternative revenue stream, you are right. Our partner vloggers have an opportunity to monetize their content via streaming their content on connected TV.
The post was not meant to advertise, more like to fully introduce the company and its services to the Freedom forum users :)
I’ll think I’ll have to check em out[DOUBLEPOST=1552781296][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess I'll allow this....?

This section is meant for introducing yourself/your channel, not really meant for advertising. Is VlogBox a YouTube network or is it more an alternate revenue stream? I'm still a bit confused on what the company is promoting.

Maybe you should remove as see the T&C literally giving away ya IP and content humm no that’s not sure this is something freedom should support t9 be hones5 where is the fre3dom for the creative exactly?

Here is a bit from the Ts &cs

You agree that you have no rights or title in or to any content that appears in VlogBox and/or the Site, including any virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in VlogBox and any other attributes associated with your access and use of VlogBox or stored on VlogBox’s server. As provided above, all such content, features, and functionality shall be owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material.

You agree to fully and exclusively assign to us upon creation, with full and exclusive ownership rights, any intellectual property or other tangible or intangible rights, interest, or title that you have or may have toward such content. You further agree to waive any and all causes of action against us that you may have in regards to any right, interest, or title that cannot be assigned to us in accordance with these Terms of Use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I’ll think I’ll have to check em out[DOUBLEPOST=1552781296][/DOUBLEPOST]

Maybe you should remove as see the T&C literally giving away ya IP and content humm no that’s not sure this is something freedom should support t9 be hones5 where is the fre3dom for the creative exactly?

Here is a bit from the Ts &cs

You agree that you have no rights or title in or to any content that appears in VlogBox and/or the Site, including any virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in VlogBox and any other attributes associated with your access and use of VlogBox or stored on VlogBox’s server. As provided above, all such content, features, and functionality shall be owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material.

You agree to fully and exclusively assign to us upon creation, with full and exclusive ownership rights, any intellectual property or other tangible or intangible rights, interest, or title that you have or may have toward such content. You further agree to waive any and all causes of action against us that you may have in regards to any right, interest, or title that cannot be assigned to us in accordance with these Terms of Use.

That's up to the the content creator before they sign any deals, not saying that this company is endorsed by Freedom! either. As they have their own YT and as long as they aren't breaking any of the forum rules it's fine to stay.