FFF New Join Requirements and amazing resources!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

It's Friday again which means it's time for a new FFF! Let's find out what this week had in store for us!

New Requirements for joining?!

Freedom! has announced a new requirement for joining the network this week, it's nothing too insane but worth mentioning:

Freedom! has updated their join requirements for all you Aspiring Partners! To join Freedom! you must be accepted by YouTube for monetization, and meet either 100,000 views per month or have 5,000 subscribers.

Milestones!

Let's catch up on milestones, shall we?

First and foremost, @Drawyah has reached the amazing million in lifetime views! Congratulate them here!

And (even though it feels really weird to show off my own milestones) I've celebrated my one year anniversary on the Forum Team this week here!

Latest And Greatest

The greatest thing to have been posted to the Freedom! Forums this entire week however will most likely blow you away. It's the best (and only lol) resource of 2019, probably the most clickable thumbnail the world has ever seen. Here's a review of it by the one and only @Koala_Steamed (who may or may not have been taken out of context for his own resource):

Check it out!
[This is a joke]

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Last edited by a moderator: