Do Vlogs But We Are not.
Here to Talk about that
now at the End of the Day in my Opinion Someone's Life
CAN be To boring to Do vlogs.

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
I would think my life is pretty "boring" and ordinary, but nonetheless we vlog! Because that's what we want to show, it's all about what your channel purpose is I gather.

Klahn's Clinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2018
YouTube
I only vlog for myself on another channel to look back on how things have changed over the years, but like Indurok said, I only do it when there is something worth vlogging about. Alternatively you could talk about some past things to pad for that in-between time.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I only vlog for myself on another channel to look back on how things have changed over the years, but like Indurok said, I only do it when there is something worth vlogging about. Alternatively you could talk about some past things to pad for that in-between time.
Possibly I Could i Mean i Do sometimes Go to places I could Vlog when i am Going to Places so idk.[DOUBLEPOST=1547019211][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only do vlogs when there's something worth vlogging, like when I went to the zoo in Calgary, or when I would give a tour of a new house I was moving to.
Well i Might Do Something Like That Even tho I Cringe A Little When Filming In Public Tho.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
vlog something that you don't normally do, like going to a skate park with friends or even visit some top areas for tourist attractions in ya country/area
I haven't Done that At all Before i Might do That.

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Possibly, but some people want more interaction? Maybe others are just tired of the over-the-top manufactored drama Vlogs.