Educational Need Review for My Channel Introduction *(Hindi Language)

Jaykumar T

Rising User
Dec 6, 2018
Can you understand hindi language? If yes then, have you watched any of my video. I love to get suggestion for my videos.

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I watched one of your videos and while I can’t understand Hindi (though I did manage to vaguely pick up the words “success” and “subscribe” lol) I think your speaking style is pretty spot-on.

One suggestion I have is, if your videos are in Hindi then it would be a good idea if your video titles and thumbnails are in Hindi too, not in English like they are at the moment. It gives people the impression that the video is in English when they see your video title and thumbnail, only to find out it’s in Hindi once they click on it.

Other than that, I wish you “success” and that many will “subscribe” to your channel. ;)

Reactions: Jaykumar T

Jaykumar T

Rising User
Dec 6, 2018
I watched one of your videos and while I can’t understand Hindi (though I did manage to vaguely pick up the words “success” and “subscribe” lol) I think your speaking style is pretty spot-on.

One suggestion I have is, if your videos are in Hindi then it would be a good idea if your video titles and thumbnails are in Hindi too, not in English like they are at the moment. It gives people the impression that the video is in English when they see your video title and thumbnail, only to find out it’s in Hindi once they click on it.

Other than that, I wish you “success” and that many will “subscribe” to your channel. ;)

First thanks for visiting and watching my video.

You're right. I should use Hindi title on my next videos. Well, I've created 12 videos, 10 are published.

In next videos i will use Hindi words at first and then, English words. English words are for search engine optimization.

Collaboration does help that channel? i am thinking about collaboration with one 500,000 subscribers business niche channel.

Should i do it!

Jaykumar T

Rising User
Dec 6, 2018
If you plan on building your circle of friends and enjoy doing or talking about the same things together, in this case business, then yes go for it. If you can have fun collaborating it would be even better.
Good news, 100 subscriber milestone finished... But, it is too much hard to get first 1000 ones... Let me try until i get it...

Jaykumar T

Rising User
Dec 6, 2018
If you plan on building your circle of friends and enjoy doing or talking about the same things together, in this case business, then yes go for it. If you can have fun collaborating it would be even better.

Congratulations, hopefully it will snowball (grow bigger like a rolling snowball) for you from here.

Is this data seems good or bad.. Data of first 9 days

New channel created on 2nd december 2018.
Rightnow 10th Dec 2018 - 175 subscribers.
Total channel views 7,600
Total watch time : 20,800 minutes
Video uploaded : 12 videos.

does this data seems good for my channel? or should i need to improve it...

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Can u share me 5 most important tips for youtubing... :)
This is a bit of a long read, but I took the time to write it because I felt it may be helpful to you (and others) in your YouTube career.

One: I think the most important thing people look for in a channel is whether or not the YouTuber is serious and committed in making videos for the long-term foreseeable future. If they see that you are, they’re more likely to take you more seriously and stay with you for the long-term too.

Two: Responding to comments is also important. For me personally, if I make a well-thought out and constructive comment but the channel owner doesn’t even bother to reply or interact with me, after a while I tend to tune out and go watch another channel that does and will respond and interact with me.

Three: This is related to the second point, but when you run a channel you are a public figure and you need to be tactful and mindful of what you say. Specifically, if you get someone negative trolling you on your channel, you need to hold to a higher standard of professionalism for yourself and not sink to their level. Likewise, think twice before you say or post anything online, even if it’s not controversial in nature.

Four: Be visionary and different. There’s 7 billion people on the planet and only one you, we already have enough of whatever we see in pop culture, entertainment, media, etc. The temptation is to just be like everyone else, but in doing so the very thing that makes you stand out is being pushed aside, and that is a sad thing indeed.

Five: Stay true to what you believe and stand for. This is probably the one thing that separates you from someone who can think and hold their own position on whatever topic or discussion they happen to be engaged in, as opposed to someone who simply parrots someone else’s thoughts or beliefs and have no strong opinions of their own. I think most people would respect the former.[DOUBLEPOST=1544448190][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is this data seems good or bad.. Data of first 9 days

New channel created on 2nd december 2018.
Rightnow 10th Dec 2018 - 175 subscribers.
Total channel views 7,600
Total watch time : 20,800 minutes
Video uploaded : 12 videos.

does this data seems good for my channel? or should i need to improve it...
It’s a good start, you’ll also need 4,000 watch hours within 365 days, right now you have about 347. Keep at it, friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: LW and Jaykumar T

Jaykumar T

Rising User
Dec 6, 2018
This is a bit of a long read, but I took the time to write it because I felt it may be helpful to you (and others) in your YouTube career.

One: I think the most important thing people look for in a channel is whether or not the YouTuber is serious and committed in making videos for the long-term foreseeable future. If they see that you are, they’re more likely to take you more seriously and stay with you for the long-term too.

Two: Responding to comments is also important. For me personally, if I make a well-thought out and constructive comment but the channel owner doesn’t even bother to reply or interact with me, after a while I tend to tune out and go watch another channel that does and will respond and interact with me.

Three: This is related to the second point, but when you run a channel you are a public figure and you need to be tactful and mindful of what you say. Specifically, if you get someone negative trolling you on your channel, you need to hold to a higher standard of professionalism for yourself and not sink to their level. Likewise, think twice before you say or post anything online, even if it’s not controversial in nature.

Four: Be visionary and different. There’s 7 billion people on the planet and only one you, we already have enough of whatever we see in pop culture, entertainment, media, etc. The temptation is to just be like everyone else, but in doing so the very thing that makes you stand out is being pushed aside, and that is a sad thing indeed.

Five: Stay true to what you believe and stand for. This is probably the one thing that separates you from someone who can think and hold their own position on whatever topic or discussion they happen to be engaged in, as opposed to someone who simply parrots someone else’s thoughts or beliefs and have no strong opinions of their own. I think most people would respect the former.[DOUBLEPOST=1544448190][/DOUBLEPOST]
It’s a good start, you’ll also need 4,000 watch hours within 365 days, right now you have about 347. Keep at it, friend.

First of all thankyou very much for sharing these five tips that i must follow.

Well, i learnt many things from your five tips. Like controlling my self before speaking any thing wrong or negative..because of public figure. Also, i am replying most of all comments on my channel. I want to represent myself unique... but for now i have to upload some high searched keyword topic videos. After i reach 1000 to 5000 subscribers.. i will go forward with some new uniqueness and creativity. Even, right now i am focusing on thumbnail, keywords stuffs and many more things to make my channel look like branded. But, still i think i am not doing that much professional. I am sure that i will make it good in near future.

Do you know, your five tips are very valuable for me. I will follow all of them.

Thanks my friend. :)

I have decided to upload longer videos to get good watch time.

From,
Me... jay...