Upload Milestone 500 Videos Uploaded!

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Congratulations! Which video do you think you are the proudest of?
Ohh man. That's a rough question. There are quite a few videos that I was really proud of at the time, but looking back with the current editing knowledge and abilities I have now, I wish I could go back and re-edit the video with my current skills.

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
congrats on the 500 uploads, but remember to make quality content over quantity. I have over 950 videos at one point now I have 400+ because I removed so many because they werent up to standards on quality. So im planning to re do a lot of old lets play content in the future.

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
congrats on the 500 uploads, but remember to make quality content over quantity. I have over 950 videos at one point now I have 400+ because I removed so many because they werent up to standards on quality. So im planning to re do a lot of old lets play content in the future.
I've actually removed quite a bit of videos from channel due to terribly quality and whatnot. I've taken down around 115 videos over the years that I wasn't too happy with because I felt like they were terrible.

Something I strive for on my channel is to upload High Quality gameplay, even with a low quality 9 year old laptop.

Reactions: iGoDZoFLuiGii

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I've actually removed quite a bit of videos from channel due to terribly quality and whatnot. I've taken down around 115 videos over the years that I wasn't too happy with because I felt like they were terrible.

Something I strive for on my channel is to upload High Quality gameplay, even with a low quality 9 year old laptop.

I know what you mean, for the 7 years I been on youtube I was using a Laptop, outdated but still workable to edit all my videos, I always try to aim for quality content now rather then rushed content, even editing now I spend hours on each lets play part to make sure its up to standards.