PC Dungeon's and dragons Discord series (looking for Dungeon master)

Mystery Pen Gaming

Respected User
Jan 4, 2017
I'm looking for a small group to do dungeons and dragons through discord. I have found a few pre-made campaigns we can do to start with. you must be ok with randomness. if you need help creating characters I can help. we will try to do a session once a week if possible. I mainly need someone to be dungeon master since I'm crap at doing it. if anyone's interested add me on discord Mysterypen#3272

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'm looking for a small group to do dungeons and dragons through discord. I have found a few pre-made campaigns we can do to start with. you must be ok with randomness. if you need help creating characters I can help. we will try to do a session once a week if possible. I mainly need someone to be dungeon master since I'm crap at doing it. if anyone's interested add me on discord Mysterypen#3272
Interesting. What kind of D&D game were you hoping for? (PathFinder, Dungeons & Dragons, Toons, Fallout Equestria, etc) and will this be done via Roll20 or ONLY on Discord? Cause I have multiple games on Roll20 that i stream on Twitch every weekend (using Discord for voice chat). 1 of them is a TOONS game (probably THE easiest game to know, understand, and play since it only uses the classic d6 dice) and 1 of them (which I'm still trying to plan out and might need some assistance planning) is a PathFinder game... but a role swap game (literally PCs and NPCs would swap places... the typical PCs would become the NPCs and the typical NPCs would become the PCs)

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
I would, but I've had a run of meeting a lot of terrible players as of late. Kinda soured me on the whole game, what a shame.