FFF Like Freedom, Win Prizes

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Announcements

If you haven't noticed @Row has outlined how to win some pretty cool steam codes in her thread - HERE. All you need to do is make a short video that answers 'what are the things you like about Freedom' and post it on your social media account. You should also tag it with #FreedomFamily and post a link in form, but I think you will agree its a rather easy way to get a free game.

Notable discussions

So its been a pretty quiet week again on the forums, so I have had some spare time to really look over the discussion threads. I do like skimming over these as its lovely to see people sharing their views on a topic of discussion, and I wanted to share a few I've seen this week with you.

For all of those D&D fans you may want to check out @GeeksGoGaming thread, which asks you to recount awesome / funny D&D stories. If we have any epic Dungeon Masters or avid players please share your stories - HERE

Also for you avid gamer's we also have a discussion focused on the the favourite franchise of all time. If you are interested in joining in the discussion then please don't hesitate to share your thoughts - HERE

Milestone and Achievements

So as you may of guessed I always like to round off the weeks FFF with a bit of a celebration aimed at milestones / achievements.

So @Earl Allard has reached 160,000 views, so be sure to congratulate them - HERE

@Gaming Community Zeeland has also been busy uploading 200 videos to YouTube, which I think is a very great milestone and should be celebrated. To do so please go - HERE

Also let's not forget @It's The Kid who has achieved 100 subscribers and must really be happy with their achievement. To help share in the love please don't hesitate to post - HERE

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Thank you for another great FFF!

Earl Allard

Rising User
Dec 1, 2017
YouTube

Announcements

If you haven't noticed @Row has outlined how to win some pretty cool steam codes in her thread - HERE. All you need to do is make a short video that answers 'what are the things you like about Freedom' and post it on your social media account. You should also tag it with #FreedomFamily and post a link in form, but I think you will agree its a rather easy way to get a free game.

Notable discussions

So its been a pretty quiet week again on the forums, so I have had some spare time to really look over the discussion threads. I do like skimming over these as its lovely to see people sharing their views on a topic of discussion, and I wanted to share a few I've seen this week with you.

For all of those D&D fans you may want to check out @GeeksGoGaming thread, which asks you to recount awesome / funny D&D stories. If we have any epic Dungeon Masters or avid players please share your stories - HERE

Also for you avid gamer's we also have a discussion focused on the the favourite franchise of all time. If you are interested in joining in the discussion then please don't hesitate to share your thoughts - HERE

Milestone and Achievements

So as you may of guessed I always like to round off the weeks FFF with a bit of a celebration aimed at milestones / achievements.

So @Earl Allard has reached 160,000 views, so be sure to congratulate them - HERE

@Gaming Community Zeeland has also been busy uploading 200 videos to YouTube, which I think is a very great milestone and should be celebrated. To do so please go - HERE

Also let's not forget @It's The Kid who has achieved 100 subscribers and must really be happy with their achievement. To help share in the love please don't hesitate to post - HERE

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
[DOUBLEPOST=1536515672][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks for the shout out!