Solved Not able to log in to Freedom Dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultradragon313

Freedom! Member
I am not able to log in to the Freedom dashboard from the main freedom site. If I click log in, it doesn't do anything. I haven't been watching the George Show or other videos on the Freedom Youtube channel in quite some time now, so did I miss something?

I was a partner with Freedom a while ago but got unlinked when the 4k 1k rule went into effect. I thought we would still be able to access the dashboard if we got unlinked.

Anyone have any sugguestions or solutions?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As Freedom.tm has now moved onto a purely Google account sign in (you may have previously missed the depreciation notice) you could try completely signing out of your Google account and then signing back in via the Freedom site, however if this doesn't work you would need to send a ticket to the support team who would be able to solve this for you

Upvote 0

ultradragon313

Freedom! Member
As Freedom.tm has now moved onto a purely Google account sign in (you may have previously missed the depreciation notice) you could try completely signing out of your Google account and then signing back in via the Freedom site, however if this doesn't work you would need to send a ticket to the support team who would be able to solve this for you

I might have missed something. Was there something we all were supposed to do? Like completely sign out by signing out in chrome? My Google account is signed in when I open Chrome. I have Freedom.tm saved as a bookmark, and when I click it, at the bottom left of my screen, it says I was signed out and to sign back in. I try to click the sign in button at the top right, but nothing happens.[DOUBLEPOST=1533795306][/DOUBLEPOST]I figured it out! So when I ran CCleaner, it cleared cookies and what not, so when I went to the Freedom.tm website, it was blocking 3 types of Google cookies because it thought they were 3rd party cookies. In the address bar, I clicked the cookie symbol, then I clicked "Show cookies and other site data...", then I looked at the blocked section, and clicked on the 3 Google cookies and clicked Allow. I reloaded the Freedom website as my Chrome browser suggested to, I clicked "sign in" and was now prompted to select my Google account associated with my Youtube channel and Freedom.

I did also find that I was able to sign in on a guest profile in Chrome. When I did this, then I looked more closely at the cookies. Thanks for the help and at least having me sign out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.