Service Request HELP NEEDED!!!

Eli Dreemurr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2018
YouTube
EFabn86YT
im an animation channel and im having a problem with content. the only other things i upload r speedpaints and i cant think of any other kind of content i can upload. i may even consider the possibility of sharing my channel which could b super fun! plse contact me if interested and/or have ideas! thanx

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
im an animation channel and im having a problem with content. the only other things i upload r speedpaints and i cant think of any other kind of content i can upload. i may even consider the possibility of sharing my channel which could b super fun! plse contact me if interested and/or have ideas! thanx
Hello, I have watches some of your content and its going in a pretty good way ^^ I can see all the hard work youre putting in your videos and it's amazing :) I'd love to help you out with your animation and for some tips on your animations: keep on practice with your drawings, they are good, but still need some work :) on the animation it self, it's cool, the movements are fluid, but its not that engaging just yet since, besides the music, there is no sound effects. engage people with not just music, but also cool sound effects, peak their interest in whats going on, is there is dialogue, do try to make a lipsync out of it. I know it's really hard to do and takes a lot of time, but it's work it trust me. The emotions you give the characters are really clear and good, keep that up and try to combine them with actual talking. that way your animations will be a lot more interesting to look at. These are my tips for you, please get back to me to tell me what you think ^^

Reactions: Eli Dreemurr

Eli Dreemurr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2018
YouTube
EFabn86YT
try making animation of funny moments of big youtubers videos, they may even feature you. never know
isnt that already a thing that many others do?[DOUBLEPOST=1528832041][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, I have watches some of your content and its going in a pretty good way ^^ I can see all the hard work youre putting in your videos and it's amazing :) I'd love to help you out with your animation and for some tips on your animations: keep on practice with your drawings, they are good, but still need some work :) on the animation it self, it's cool, the movements are fluid, but its not that engaging just yet since, besides the music, there is no sound effects. engage people with not just music, but also cool sound effects, peak their interest in whats going on, is there is dialogue, do try to make a lipsync out of it. I know it's really hard to do and takes a lot of time, but it's work it trust me. The emotions you give the characters are really clear and good, keep that up and try to combine them with actual talking. that way your animations will be a lot more interesting to look at. These are my tips for you, please get back to me to tell me what you think ^^
thank u 4 ur advice! r u able 2 tell me y its not engaging?

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
isnt that already a thing that many others do?[DOUBLEPOST=1528832041][/DOUBLEPOST]
thank u 4 ur advice! r u able 2 tell me y its not engaging?
of course :) Im sorry about the late reply first. but anyhow. The reason why its not that engaging is because of the lack of sound effects, more detailed backgrounds (not always but often). You have to see your animation as an alarm that goes off every time something happens. why do people need to look at that shot, why is it important. sound effects tell that. If you would allow me, I can show you what I mean by adding the sound effects to your animation.

Reactions: Eli Dreemurr

Eli Dreemurr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2018
YouTube
EFabn86YT
of course :) Im sorry about the late reply first. but anyhow. The reason why its not that engaging is because of the lack of sound effects, more detailed backgrounds (not always but often). You have to see your animation as an alarm that goes off every time something happens. why do people need to look at that shot, why is it important. sound effects tell that. If you would allow me, I can show you what I mean by adding the sound effects to your animation.
i c what u mean...i attempted 2 add some sound effects in my latest animation. if u want u can show me what u mean but plse dont upload it.