Subscriber Milestone 1.3k Subs

• Thread starter Deleted member 197467
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197467

Just reached 1.3k subs today in my live stream! It was so lit we gained 75 subs in it and had a ton of fun playing some roblox and giveaway some robux!

D

Deleted member 197467

75 Subs per stream is pretty nice! Keep going ;)!
I found what makes people go into stream.... That is giveaways.... It works that people come into stream sub and like video for the giveaway, then they like the content and come back! It helps you get a head start on the viewers, but the hard part is you have to make sure they like the content and want to come back before you end stream... Other wise you just wasted you time and gained a bunch of random people who don't care about your content.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
I found what makes people go into stream.... That is giveaways.... It works that people come into stream sub and like video for the giveaway, then they like the content and come back! It helps you get a head start on the viewers, but the hard part is you have to make sure they like the content and want to come back before you end stream... Other wise you just wasted you time and gained a bunch of random people who don't care about your content.
That really is the hard part of it, some streamers get stuck and simply become a giveaway channels as without giveaways not many viewers would stick around.

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
Congradulations! heres to another 700 subs! you'll be at 2k before you know it! keep the dream alive buddy!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow congratulations on gaining 75 subscribers in one stream that is fantastic, also another well done on reaching 1.3K subscribers