YouTube Help with tags?

LPSprouts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2018
NC
YouTube
Ok so I’m just now starting to really get into the whole making videos thing, I don’t find it as much of a grind as I thought.... the only thing that I had trouble with is finding the right tags to put for my videos. I know they’re important. Currently I’m used betterwaytoweb cause they have a tag generator. Is it reliable? Or is there something else I should be using??? (Free would be nice)

Reactions: It's The Kid

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
I would like to see what others would suggest about this, because I always have the feeling that I use all the tags I can remember that are related to the video but I could be missing something and that something could change a little things

Reactions: LPSprouts

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
its always best to use compound tags as well as seperate word tags. Compound word tags are multiple word tags such as 'how to do X' or 'GTA funny moments'. I would always use service like tag generators sparingly as sometimes they can pull up unrelated tags to the content your trying to find tags for, which could in turn hurt your channel. Freedom had previously recommended rapidtags.io but again take things with a pinch of salt

Reactions: RyanSellers

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Ok so I’m just now starting to really get into the whole making videos thing, I don’t find it as much of a grind as I thought.... the only thing that I had trouble with is finding the right tags to put for my videos. I know they’re important. Currently I’m used betterwaytoweb cause they have a tag generator. Is it reliable? Or is there something else I should be using??? (Free would be nice)
I have an idea
If you have an Iphone or better yet a computer, download the tubebuddy extension on Chrome and it'll help you out a great deal

Reactions: LPSprouts

LPSprouts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2018
NC
YouTube
its always best to use compound tags as well as seperate word tags. Compound word tags are multiple word tags such as 'how to do X' or 'GTA funny moments'. I would always use service like tag generators sparingly as sometimes they can pull up unrelated tags to the content your trying to find tags for, which could in turn hurt your channel. Freedom had previously recommended rapidtags.io but again take things with a pinch of salt
That’s what I try to do most of the time, and I’ve heard of rapidtags before but never had the time to really look into it, but thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1526641265][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have an idea
If you have an Iphone or better yet a computer, download the tubebuddy extension on Chrome and it'll help you out a great deal
Ice thought about that, I’ve seen it before but I didn’t know if it was legit or not, but I’ll give it a shot:D[DOUBLEPOST=1526641351][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to see what others would suggest about this, because I always have the feeling that I use all the tags I can remember that are related to the video but I could be missing something and that something could change a little things
I totally feel like I’m always missing something when I do my own tags as well x.x it’s frustrating....