If you are mining or thinking about mining with Freedom here's something you should know!

g grade

Rising User
May 13, 2018
You will not make any money mining the coins that freedom has to offer or at the rate they offer...

Yes it will show you earning . But the power cost to mine what you earn will cost more...

And if you are gonna claim im a liar. Please provide mathematical proof, proving me wrong thanks!.

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
ATM it isn't incredibly profitable to mine very many currencies. I am using minergate (IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MESSAGE ME AND I'LL SEND A REFERRAL LINK) software to CPU and GPU mine several currencies.

For example on their site they estimate the earnings of Monero(XMR) to be nearly 24x's higher than the nearest one, which is Quazarcoin (QCN)

crypto.JPG
SOLS.JPG
In my opinion you're not going to get rich mining. It seems about as profitable as making YouTube videos right now. LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1529206516][/DOUBLEPOST]for reference my computer can do 120 h/s or ~10 sol/s depends on what I'm running

Last edited:

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
I haven't seen anyone talk much about the Freedom Crypto miner earnings.

However i have not been looking either.

With Minergate i have earned about $59 in the last 6 months. So not a lot, but if the values spike it will be worth a lot more.

RockieGO

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2015
USA
RockieGO.com
YouTube
Rockiego
I run mine 24/7 unless I am streaming. but it's running in the background, I forget its on. and I make some money, nothing to buy a yacht. but helps with buying games and upgrade on PC. :) like Koala said it's a start, hope its a start into something bigger. it is still in BETA stage too.