iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So I finally reached over 300+ unboxing videos on my channel, cant believe its happen, started last year dedicating to doing unboxing videos 5 times a week on Monday to Fridays at 10am. Now I finally reached over the 300 milestone, and over 200+ of them unboxings are DVD related.

I been growing my DVD collection, but done intend to stop the adventure. Im working on a new set up making my videos look more professional for the audience, Just waiting for a part from ebay which is taking forever but when it arrives I can work on the new layout and work space for my future unboxing videos.

*Click on the images to be directed to the playlist page:

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Congratulations! That is a ton of unboxing videos! What has been your favorite unboxing video so far?

Out of all the Unboxing videos I done, I have to say its my Warner Scooby Doo Collection, a rare box set that I was lucky enough to find on Ebay.[DOUBLEPOST=1526512857][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do what I do just get rid off some very old DVD's that you don't watch anymore, and then it will allow you to get more :)

I did get rid of some before, its hard choosing which ones to keep and which ones to throw away haha

Reactions: RyanSellers