Gaming Hey Everyone, Sprouts here!!!

LPSprouts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2018
NC
YouTube
Hey Freedom, i literally just joined the Network, So HI. i guess ill tell you about me and my channel....so Call me Sprouts, i'm 23, Male(don't know if thats important or not) I Love to play Pokemon and other random games as well i tend to love games that are very heavy in the story department, just because that i love character development and who doesn't love a good story now and then....but like i said i just started up my channel so there really are only 4-5 videos as of now. (which is a Pokemon crystal randomized nuzlocke) but i plan on doing other games as well such as

-Okami HD
-World of Final Fantasy
-Other Pokemon Games
-League of Legends
-Fairy Fencer F
-Disgaea 1 and 2

so if you want to HMU and maybe do some kind of colab or something i'm always open to new friends and opportunities :D thanks for having me!

~Sprouts

Reactions: Car car

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
Hey Freedom, i literally just joined the Network, So HI. i guess ill tell you about me and my channel....so Call me Sprouts, i'm 23, Male(don't know if thats important or not) I Love to play Pokemon and other random games as well i tend to love games that are very heavy in the story department, just because that i love character development and who doesn't love a good story now and then....but like i said i just started up my channel so there really are only 4-5 videos as of now. (which is a Pokemon crystal randomized nuzlocke) but i plan on doing other games as well such as

-Okami HD
-World of Final Fantasy
-Other Pokemon Games
-League of Legends
-Fairy Fencer F
-Disgaea 1 and 2

so if you want to HMU and maybe do some kind of colab or something i'm always open to new friends and opportunities :D thanks for having me!

~Sprouts
Welcome to the forums i hope you enjoy the forums man

Reactions: LPSprouts

Car car

New User
Feb 7, 2019
YouTube

-Okami HD
-World of Final Fantasy
-Other Pokemon Games
-League of Legends
-Fairy Fencer F
-Disgaea 1 and 2

~Sprouts
I like Pokemon game as well. Pokemon card, ptcgo, Pokemon go, Pokemon let’s go