Some Advice/Confirmation

Ultimate_Lenkiya

Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
YouTube
I am nearing high school graduation and for my grad gift, I get to spend 1.5k on a pc. Since I am in a boarding school I don't think the quietness(if that's a word) to record. Constant people in and out of the room/ running down the hall etc. So I have decided to put non-commentary videos of games (Fortnite, Ez views) until summer hits where I can record with my new pc. What do you guys think about this plan of action?

TheGreatishJimmy

Rising User
Apr 5, 2018
YouTube
First off, congratulations on almost graduating! Keep it up! It’s always possible to make a set more quiet and suitable for recording. Right now is a really rough time to be building computers because of the memory shortage, cryptocurrency mining operations, there’s a lot wrong with the PC market at the moment. As long as you inform your viewers about the change and are comfortable with adjusting your content to your situation, go for it! And just some advice from a pc builder: buy something prebuilt right now, otherwise you’ll spend 3/4 of that budget on a used mining card. NZXT offers the BLD service, and there’s a lot of other companies that do pre-builts, iBuyPower, Dell, HP, Corsair... So there’s a lot of choices! The BLD from NZXT is a really cool thing, definitely would recommend checking that out. Good luck!

Ultimate_Lenkiya

Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
YouTube
First off, congratulations on almost graduating! Keep it up! It’s always possible to make a set more quiet and suitable for recording. Right now is a really rough time to be building computers because of the memory shortage, cryptocurrency mining operations, there’s a lot wrong with the PC market at the moment. As long as you inform your viewers about the change and are comfortable with adjusting your content to your situation, go for it! And just some advice from a pc builder: buy something prebuilt right now, otherwise you’ll spend 3/4 of that budget on a used mining card. NZXT offers the BLD service, and there’s a lot of other companies that do pre-builts, iBuyPower, Dell, HP, Corsair... So there’s a lot of choices! The BLD from NZXT is a really cool thing, definitely would recommend checking that out. Good luck!
Thanks man! I have decided on a prebuilt and I should have it in about 2 weeks!