RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
One of my YouTube friends told me about this Facebook closed group. There are different types of brands that leave a post and the requirements to get a brand deal with them. If you meet the requirements or if they don't post requirements then comment on the post. Most of the brands are looking for 5k following and up mainly. Some brands 10k+ and there are also some really big brands as well.

I hope this can help some of the bigger creators out there. YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media platform. Best of luck trying to find a brand deal to get a free product to promote for a company or a paid brand deal from a company.

Brand deals are what most social media creators make a living from when starting out small. Ad revenue is a long term income for YouTube creators. But the bigger the following you have, the more you can make from brands.

Reactions: Row
D

Deleted member 197467

One of my YouTube friends told me about this Facebook closed group. There are different types of brands that leave a post and the requirements to get a brand deal with them. If you meet the requirements or if they don't post requirements then comment on the post. Most of the brands are looking for 5k following and up mainly. Some brands 10k+ and there are also some really big brands as well.

I hope this can help some of the bigger creators out there. YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media platform. Best of luck trying to find a brand deal to get a free product to promote for a company or a paid brand deal from a company.

Brand deals are what most social media creators make a living from when starting out small. Ad revenue is a long term income for YouTube creators. But the bigger the following you have, the more you can make from brands.

tell me more about this please

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
tell me more about this please
This way of getting brand deals will probably be harder for gamers.

Have you gone to the Facebook group yet? If not this what what their description says:
"This group is a hub for influencers, bloggers, vloggers & digital nomads aiming to connect with brands.
If you have a strong presence on one of digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Tumblr & Pinterest and you are looking to collaborate with brands, then this group is for you.

Influencers: We connect you directly with brands that suits you, while your share your passion and monetize your influence.

Brands: We connect your brand with the right audience increasing engagement and grow your social media presence."

D

Deleted member 197467

This way of getting brand deals will probably be harder for gamers.

Have you gone to the Facebook group yet? If not this what what their description says:
"This group is a hub for influencers, bloggers, vloggers & digital nomads aiming to connect with brands.
If you have a strong presence on one of digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Tumblr & Pinterest and you are looking to collaborate with brands, then this group is for you.

Influencers: We connect you directly with brands that suits you, while your share your passion and monetize your influence.

Brands: We connect your brand with the right audience increasing engagement and grow your social media presence."
ok