FellowBrain

New User
Mar 20, 2018
YouTube
Hey there everyone! My name's Sid (aka FellowBrain). I found out about this forum through a YouTuber friend, and it looks like a cool place. I look forward to being a part of this community.

I generally make Funny Gaming Moments videos. I also occasionally do challenges, vlogs, and reviews. I've also begun a series a while back to showcase my story writing skills, which I plan to continue (it just takes some more time to create). I'm also working on a game and some animations, which I hope to put up on the channel when they are ready to be showcased.

My main goal with this channel is to create videos that bring a smile to the viewers' faces, and to attempt creating a stress-free community where people can come to relax and have some fun. Essentially, create a community where people can feel welcome.

I look forward to engaging in this community, and helping each other grow as content creators!

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
Oh god BRAINSY YOU ARE EVERYWHERE I CAN'T ESCAPE YOU YOU'RE LIKE A RASH THAT HAS NO CREAM! Hi Buddy!