Have you ever done a live steam on your channel

• Yes, I know all about live steaming.

Votes: 89 74.8%
  • Not yet, but I would like to.

Votes: 24 20.2%
  • No, I would rather keep to uploading videos.

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User

We have now enabled live streaming on the Freedom! forums. If you are a live streamer or maybe thinking about it, now would be a great time to start. Channels added to the forums will be promoted both on the home page and on the new Streams Page in the forums.

To add your channel go to the Strams > Channels > Submit Channel Additionally we will be featuring channel close to the 4k watch hour mark. If you have 3000 to 4000 watch hours, post below with your channel name and the amount of watch hours you currently have and we will add you to the featured list.

See George's video below on how live streaming can help increase your watch hours.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
What are some popular live stream options? I know a lot of people stream video games but that doesn't suit my channel so well anymore. I've thought of streaming my project development but I don't usually talk when I tinker and then nobody would watch me, haha. :confused:

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
well. i'v bin live streaming since spring time of 2017 when i started being a "youtuber" and 4k watch time only? i normally get a low of 20k watch time at worst. best is more around 70k+ mins
this month closing in 100k mins watched (miss read i see..... 4k hours... nuts lols but total i have is over 20,000 hour watched as of jan 31st)

Last edited:

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
or is this thing in total watch mins they ask for? like total i have passed 1.1 mill mins watched. and i'm still what i call new to the youtube thing since i started doing this in 2017 with little to no subs.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
What are some popular live stream options? I know a lot of people stream video games but that doesn't suit my channel so well anymore. I've thought of streaming my project development but I don't usually talk when I tinker and then nobody would watch me, haha. :confused:

Maybe just chuck a camera up for when you are doing a build, doesn't really need talking in it. Or just have a 24/7 Danny cam :D

Reactions: Row and Danny

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member

We have now enabled live streaming on the Freedom! forums. If you are a live streamer or maybe thinking about it, now would be a great time to start. Channels added to the forums will be promoted both on the home page and on the new Streams Page in the forums.

To add your channel go to the Strams > Channels > Submit Channel Additionally we will be featuring channel close to the 4k watch hour mark. If you have 3000 to 4000 watch hours, post below with your channel name and the amount of watch hours you currently have and we will add you to the featured list.

See George's video below on how live streaming can help increase your watch hours.
I live stream every weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) but not on YouTube. I stream on Twitch. Will Twitch be added to the "live stream" section of the forums sometime? Or will it just be for YouTube streamers?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I live stream every weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) but not on YouTube. I stream on Twitch. Will Twitch be added to the "live stream" section of the forums sometime? Or will it just be for YouTube streamers?
I believe you can already add twitch streams. Put the link in and if it doesn't work scream at koala ;)