Making your viewers to watch your other videos

KingFansuri

Respected User
Dec 25, 2017
Singapore
YouTube
KingFansuri
So not many people have not make use of the youtube end screen feature.

This End Screen Feature can potentially lead your viewers to your other videos on youtube!

Bonus Tips: USE THE CARD FEATURES

Its recommend to at least use 2 end screen feature but you can go up to as many as you want. And the best part of this feature is that it works both on mobile and desktop!

I know you may heard or maybe there is a similar post here i dont know but yeah this actually helps

More youtube tips coming soon.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

This End Screen Feature can potentially lead your viewers to your other videos on youtube. You can display the end screen at the end of your videos or simply anywhere in your video!

Bonus Tips: Its better to display the End Screen Feature around the average watch time.

Its recommend to at least use 2 end screen feature but you can go up to as many as you want. And the best part of this feature is that it works both on mobile and desktop!

I know you may heard or maybe there is a similar post here i dont know but yeah this actually helps

Uh you can only use End Screens in the last 20 Seconds of a video.

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
What can I do to actually get people to click on them? Last time someone clicked on an end card on my channel was in the first few days of December.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

This End Screen Feature can potentially lead your viewers to your other videos on youtube!

Bonus Tips: USE THE CARD FEATURES

End screens and info cards are a great way to promote your other content, same as Playlist and enabling the Serie feature on it :)